Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

They have to be planning to change his name again once he's called up, right? Because I just cannot imagine ever hearing "new WWE champion, Bron Breakker" and not thinking it sounds so dumb.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

They have to be planning to change his name again once he's called up, right? Because I just cannot imagine ever hearing "new WWE champion, Bron Breakker" and not thinking it sounds so dumb.

Excited Pumped Up GIF by WWE

  • Paid Members
Posted

This is the first I've seen of him and he looks like a beast. They'll ruin him on the main roster

Posted
31 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I can't wait until Rex Steiner joins AEW.

I've clearly missed something, but where the heck has the focus on the name Rex Steiner come from, given that his real name is Bronson?

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
11 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I've clearly missed something, but where the heck has the focus on the name Rex Steiner come from, given that his real name is Bronson?

The Steiners’ full surname is Rechsteiner.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

I assumed they'd want to make Bron Breakker a star, though.

“… and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler”

A dumb name won’t stop someone getting pushed to the top.

Posted
4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Sorry but it's not the Frankensteiner unless the opponent is bouncing off the ropes and running towards him.

He done the OG version a couple of weeks back that was inch perfect

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I've clearly missed something, but where the heck has the focus on the name Rex Steiner come from, given that his real name is Bronson?

He was going to debut under that name. He even changed his twitter handle to it, and then just before he debuted they changed his name. 

Posted
On 12/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, tiger_rick said:

And then the WWE stans will blame those people instead of the company who haven't booked a babyface well (on purpose) since the 90s. Ah, wrestling.

And then handsome, funny, clever people will ask why these people are still watching something they hate, then wrap themselves in the upvotes that give their pathetic lives a tiny sense of validation. 

Posted

Is gargano confirmed away, or is this all twitter playing into a story for him doing something tonight? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...