The NXT Discussion Thread

DJM

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm still gutted I had to leave Hello Wembley before I could watch him in the main event.

I’d forgotten that. Stunning balls up.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

What is this referring to? 

The post directly above. He bought a ticket for Hello Wembley and decided to get the last train back to Manchester rather than book a hotel. Missing the main event.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I'm still not sure what Hello Wembley is

Progress show. I’m sure there was a tables match where the tables didn’t break which was apparently painful to watch as they kept going for it. And I remember people saying the show was good but a slog. 

• Paid Members
On 1/20/2022 at 7:24 PM, Onyx2 said:

What is this referring to? 

What happened was at the Progress Wembley show there was a hard-core match right before the interval, and instead of taking 20 minutes to clean up the aftermath it ended up taking the best part of an hour, so the second half of the show was running late, to the point that we had to leave before the main event took place, and pretty much had to run from Wembley arena to the train station to get back to Euston for the train back to Manchester. They could probably have gotten back on track by leaving the video packages out. I couldn't get the Monday off work, so had to head back on the Sunday night. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ziggler on NXT at least could matter. Either wrestling people for whom he represents a step up and letting them look competitive before he beats them, or if it’s the champ, putting him over. Much better use than being mired in the 50/50 beige wasteland.

There goes deja vu….

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, air_raid said:

Ziggler on NXT at least could matter. Either wrestling people for whom he represents a step up and letting them look competitive before he beats them, or if it’s the champ, putting him over. Much better use than being mired in the 50/50 beige wasteland.

There goes deja vu….

Wait until Kofi turns up next week. 

eYRShaU.jpg