Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 I suggested elsewhere that one of Imperium be renamed Ernst in line with the renaming. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: I'm still gutted I had to leave Hello Wembley before I could watch him in the main event. I’d forgotten that. Stunning balls up. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 7 hours ago, air_raid said: I’d forgotten that. Stunning balls up. What is this referring to? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 8 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: What is this referring to? The post directly above. He bought a ticket for Hello Wembley and decided to get the last train back to Manchester rather than book a hotel. Missing the main event. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 I'm still not sure what Hello Wembley is. A Michael Mcintyre show? But I infer it was a personal mistake rather than a company cock up. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2022 3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: I'm still not sure what Hello Wembley is Progress show. I’m sure there was a tables match where the tables didn’t break which was apparently painful to watch as they kept going for it. And I remember people saying the show was good but a slog. Quote
Winston Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 Boa and Solo Sikoa having an entertaining feud this last few weeks. Wouldn't look out of place on the main roster, would be quite refreshing actually. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 27, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2022 On 1/20/2022 at 7:24 PM, Onyx2 said: What is this referring to? What happened was at the Progress Wembley show there was a hard-core match right before the interval, and instead of taking 20 minutes to clean up the aftermath it ended up taking the best part of an hour, so the second half of the show was running late, to the point that we had to leave before the main event took place, and pretty much had to run from Wembley arena to the train station to get back to Euston for the train back to Manchester. They could probably have gotten back on track by leaving the video packages out. I couldn't get the Monday off work, so had to head back on the Sunday night. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 Dolph Ziggler turned up on NXT last night. If theres one thing the show needs, it’s another reason not to watch it Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 It'll be sad when Robert Roode turns up too and he's actually less important than he was when he was there before. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2022 Ziggler on NXT at least could matter. Either wrestling people for whom he represents a step up and letting them look competitive before he beats them, or if it’s the champ, putting him over. Much better use than being mired in the 50/50 beige wasteland. There goes deja vu…. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2022 4 hours ago, air_raid said: Ziggler on NXT at least could matter. Either wrestling people for whom he represents a step up and letting them look competitive before he beats them, or if it’s the champ, putting him over. Much better use than being mired in the 50/50 beige wasteland. There goes deja vu…. Wait until Kofi turns up next week. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2022 5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said: Wait until Kofi turns up next week. Gives @HarmonicGeneratorsomething to do. Quote
The Dart Posted February 15, 2022 Posted February 15, 2022 PWInsider reports 205 Live is finished, being replaced with NXT:Level Up. Probably be thr same style as 205 Live, except they say it’ll be a 60 minute show. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted February 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2022 'We want something similar to Dark: Elevation, but with a completely different name.....I know, I've got it! NXT: Level Up!' Genius. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.