Paid Members Supremo Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 (edited) That Will Kroos lad is the most exciting thing to happen to NXT in years. Looks unlike anyone they’d ever normally sign, immediately hitting a phenomenal Chubby Moonsault. I might start actually following the show! Edited April 29 by Supremo Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted April 29 Posted April 29 The only shame is they made Will Kroos lose his lovely mullet. Quote
Retro Red Posted April 29 Posted April 29 2 hours ago, BomberPat said: EVIL is almost 40, and has been wrestling for one of the biggest companies in the world for 15 years, what are they expecting him to learn in a developmental brand? Is it a matter of working on his English skills, or do they just not rate him as someone worth debuting on the main roster? His choice apparently. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 Triple H right, he says, Triple H he says to him “we’re thinking a world title feud with Cody, maximum exposure, top salary bracket. EVIL says “I like the sound of that! Triple H goes “And you’ll get to go on tour with the wife!” “NXT for me please!” This is how easy it is to be Bernard Manning, guys. Never forget that. He’d probably do an offensive accent and something with his eyes when delivering EVIL’s bit to make it his own. That was the genius of the man. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 Sean Legacy is an absolutely dog shit name, and he's an absolute dog shit wrestler. I know he's been around NXT for a while now, but him returning on this week's show has just reminded me that I hate everything about him. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted April 30 Posted April 30 21 hours ago, BomberPat said: EVIL is almost 40, and has been wrestling for one of the biggest companies in the world for 15 years, what are they expecting him to learn in a developmental brand? Is it a matter of working on his English skills, or do they just not rate him as someone worth debuting on the main roster? Apparently it was EVIL's choice to go there so he could get used to learning how WWE does things. As much as he has wrestled he likely hasn't done "Work the hard camera, do the shocked face, milk the entrance" kind of production that WWE does. Quote
BarryOVega Posted May 1 Posted May 1 (edited) I’ve never seen EVIL as I don’t watch any Japanese stuff, when he pulled his hood down I thought it was Nakamura with a peanut allergy Think they went overboard with the debuts and it still winds me up no end that people have to lose on their way to the main roster, they’re being promoted and anyway it’s the same fucking company! Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Nikkita Lyons wrestle, she was alright considering I thought she’d be shite, lot more character and charisma about her than I thought too Edited May 1 by BarryOVega Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 5 Paid Members Posted May 5 Evil has been struck by the NXT name generator and they've decided on a worse name than Evil. Nox Raijin. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 5 Posted May 5 Nox Raijin makes sense. It roughly translates to "not even that good in Japan" so that's fair enough. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted May 6 Paid Members Posted May 6 9 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Evil has been struck by the NXT name generator and they've decided on a worse name than Evil. Nox Raijin. Looks like this was people putting 2+2 together (that is a name WWE have trademarked recently) but Evil is "Naraku", apparently. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 6 Paid Members Posted May 6 5 minutes ago, Statto said: Looks like this was people putting 2+2 together (that is a name WWE have trademarked recently) but Evil is "Naraku", apparently. To be honest, I think that’s a significant upgrade on Evil. Will Kroos’s ‘Mason Rook’, on the other hand, is about as NXT an NXT name as Chat GPT could generate. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 6 Posted May 6 2 hours ago, Statto said: Looks like this was people putting 2+2 together (that is a name WWE have trademarked recently) but Evil is "Naraku", apparently. Apparently Naraku is Japanese for "Hell". I don't hate it. I heard "Mason Rook" and could only hear Richie trying to figure out chess, going "So that one's called a rook? Why? Does it nest in trees?!" Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 6 Paid Members Posted May 6 13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Evil has been struck by the NXT name generator and they've decided on a worse name than Evil. Nox Raijin. Raijin alone is fine. The Nox bit is weird and doesn't even sound Japanese. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.