Snitsky's back acne Posted April 5 Posted April 5 4 hours ago, Kamran said: I watched the show after not seeing any NXT in a while, I totally forgot how insufferable Booker T is, it only took a few seconds into the show to remind me. I came into the thread to post the same thing. In fact I think he's got worse. One other thing - what is this sarcastic "finger wave" thing that several of the women do now? Rhea Ripley does it. Liv Morgan does it in an advert for the video game and last night Jacey Jayne did it during her entrance. It's like a smug look, a slight head tilt and then like a sarcastic finger wave thing. It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I do find it rather annoying. I'm sure they are not the only three that do it or have done it. Anyway, Ethan Page comes across as a superstar and it must get only a matter of time before getting us called up. Blake Monroe too. Lola Vice is very good and I'm happy she got the win. Sol Ruca is good too and I'm assuming we will see her sooner or later. Zaria looks the part but she has not been booked as the monster she should be in my opinion. An inoffensive couple of hours, apart from Booker T. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 5 Paid Members Posted April 5 3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Women again the highlight. Cant be too mad at Lola getting her time but I hope they keep pushing Kendal hard. Love her. Tony D as NXT champ in 2026 though. Quite the choice. I would've been far happier with Ethan. He's been a real highlight on the mens side for a while now. Tony D has been a revelation for me since he dropped the Godfather bollocks. Now he's using his college background to throw people around, the curly hair looks unhinged and he's got this "don't F with me" vibe going on. Here as always, to reaffirm it's Goth Season in WWE. Paxley is the Queen. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted April 5 Posted April 5 Fun show as ever from the best brand in WWE Kendal Grey may well be my favourite NXT girl atm, she should definitely win at least the NA title by the end of the year with view to winning the main belt at next year’s Stand and Deliver Gargano looked the best he’s been since Ciampa left and put over Myles in a big way, they could have left the Lennox beatdown for Tuesday imo though Vanity Project are likeable little shits, Jackson Drake took a fun bump from Kaiser Americano and Baylor and Smokes got a big rub beating Rayo and Bravo, the first of many big teams they’ll beat maybe? Blake put over Tatum well, much to the amusement of the permanently online nerds still bitter she dared leave AEW Sol and Zaria had one of the best matches of the night, not sure their story is finished yet though as I don’t see Sol getting the post Mania call up just yet Happy for Tony D winning the big belt, it now makes him a grand slam champion having won the Tag, NA and the now lost Heritage Cup titles previously, think Joe and one or both of Page and Saints with debut on the main shows post Mania, the latter two would work well on SD either as solo acts or as a tandem, maybe aligned with Chelsea Green as she already has chemistry with Page from their AAA run Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 5 Paid Members Posted April 5 1 hour ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Tony D has been a revelation for me since he dropped the Godfather bollocks. Now he's using his college background to throw people around, the curly hair looks unhinged and he's got this "don't F with me" vibe going on. Agreed on this, he looked so much better than the godfather gimmick I saw last time. Was it me or was his theme music similar to Giulia's theme? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 He's definitely more enjoyable now than he was but I still don't see him as the guy to carry the brand. This version of him would stand more chance of getting out of NXT though. Quote
Sabina Posted April 6 Posted April 6 Hoping Blake Monroe will move onto bigger things now. Either a NXT Women's Championship reign or a main roster call-up. Quote
BarryOVega Posted April 7 Posted April 7 +1 for ‘Tony D is miles better without the mob shite’ be interesting to see who he feuds with now and gets the belt off Hendry if he’s moving up Nice to see someone dominantly win a multi man match as well Thought it was odd Vic Joseph was kind of sort of making Sol Ruca sound heelish towards the end of her match, though I enjoyed him pointing out Booker was talking bollocks when he was saying about how Monroe ‘controversially’ lost the title in December Good show overall, Booker is unbearable half the time though and that’s probably being generous Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 7 Posted April 7 While I don't particularly like Booker I think I'm at the point now where I'm so used to him that he really doesn't bother me. Him singing along to Joe Hendry's theme is the best thing about Joe Hendry these days. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 NXT is doing a 2-week REVENGE special, week 1 is tomorrow: MATCHES NXT Championship: Tony D’Angelo (c) vs. Ethan Page NXT Women’s Championship: Lola Vice (c) vs. Jacy Jayne Men’s Speed Championship Tournament: EK Prosper vs. Dorian Van Dux Jaida Parker vs. Kelani Jordan Plus they'll be a Joe Hendry concert appearance. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 56 minutes ago, Kamran said: Plus they'll be a Joe Hendry concert appearance. Why? Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 15 Paid Members Posted April 15 NXT is best consumed in GIF form, with zero context. I have no idea what’s happening. I don’t want to know. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 15 Paid Members Posted April 15 Shiloh and Tatum have been getting Crowbar and Daffney comparisons and I'm totally here for it. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 21 Paid Members Posted April 21 It's week 2 of NXT Revenge this week... MATCHES Last Woman Standing Match: Zaria vs. Sol Ruca Joe Hendry vs. Keanu Carver WWE NXT North American Championship: Myles Borne (c) vs. Dion Lennox WWE NXT Women's North American Championship - Casket Match: Tatum Paxley (c) vs. Blake Monroe WWE Speed Title Tournament Final: Lexis King vs. EK Prosper Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted April 22 Paid Members Posted April 22 That Spike Dudley bump in the Last Woman Standing match was disgusting. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.