BarryOVega Posted April 3 Posted April 3 8 hours ago, MVP RULZ said: I'd say it's the other way round and It's Ethan that's slowly turning face surely Ricky Saints hasn't been a heel all that long (what is it 3-4 months?) in comparison to Ethan Page who has (as far as I can recall) always been a heel in his nearly 2 years in NXT They feuded last spring so if they go that route again it will surely be witn the heel/face dynamic switched. I’d prefer that as Page pisses charisma, he’s just naturally got ‘it’ Saints is shite and everything feels forced, just hope if Page turns they don’t get rid of all the little things that make him great and replace it with one big catchphrase like they’ve done with plenty of people in the past Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 7 hours ago, TAFKA Jonny Vegas said: I watched NXT this week and it was my first time (knowlingly) seeing OTM. I thought they were very good with Bronco Nima standing out the most. They have been quietly improving for a good while. Both have great size and presence and Bronco in particular does have a terrific, super intimidating look. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 I know I should be used to the insane NXT name generator by now but fucking hell BRONCO NIMA. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 I'm surprised there haven't been more Broncos in wrestling. Brilliant wrestler name. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 (edited) 51 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said: I'm surprised there haven't been more Broncos in wrestling. Brilliant wrestler name. Yeah, if you've got a cowboy gimmick! But this dude seems to have a generic "street"/hip hop gimmick. This guy doesn't look like a Bronco to me! Obviously it's no big deal but the NXT names do crack me up. Edited April 3 by LaGoosh Quote
AshC Posted April 3 Posted April 3 3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said: I'm surprised there haven't been more Broncos in wrestling. Brilliant wrestler name. Bronco Brendan White on the UK scene atm. Buzz Sawyer with his working boots on. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 I hope his gimmick is that he's a cowboy builder, he has the look of one. Quote
WrestlingForFun Posted April 3 Posted April 3 43 minutes ago, AshC said: Bronco Brendan White on the UK scene atm. Buzz Sawyer with his working boots on. He looks like he eats all his meals by posting his table number on a Wetherspoons Facebook group. Quote
TAFKA Jonny Vegas Posted April 4 Posted April 4 21 hours ago, LaGoosh said: Yeah, if you've got a cowboy gimmick! But this dude seems to have a generic "street"/hip hop gimmick. This guy doesn't look like a Bronco to me! Obviously it's no big deal but the NXT names do crack me up. My understanding is that Bronco is "mexican spanish" for wild. For a guy called Edwin Cortez Grande who I assume has Mexican heritage due to the Mexican flag on his ring gear, I would say that Bronco Nima is much more apt than most of the NXT names. Quote
3:16 Posted April 4 Posted April 4 On 4/2/2026 at 3:40 AM, Kamran said: NXT Stand & Deliver is this Saturday... NXT Countdown Pre-Show Hank and Tank, Shiloh Hill, Eli Knight and Wren Sinclair vs. Birth Right (Lexis King, Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo, Charlie Dempsey, Uriah Connors and Arianna Grace) Countdown on You Tube is geoblocked outside the USA. Is there somewhere else I can watch it live? Quote
Chico Torres Posted April 4 Posted April 4 I guarantee this Bronco is more intimidating that anyone in NXT Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 30 minutes ago, 3:16 said: Countdown on You Tube is geoblocked outside the USA. Is there somewhere else I can watch it live? I'm assuming that's an error. I did look on Netflix and it lists the start time as midnight which would be the main show only. I would check Youtube closer to 11pm to see if they update their listing otherwise my only thought would be try using a VPN. I checked and it's showing if I change my region to USA. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 5 Paid Members Posted April 5 (edited) I watched the show after not seeing any NXT in a while, I totally forgot how insufferable Booker T is, it only took a few seconds into the show to remind me. I enjoyed the first match the most, all 3 looked good, it's my first time seeing Kendal Grey, she looked impressive. The rest of the show was fine, there was no bad match but nothing that blew me away either. WWE have put up a highlights video if anyone is interested: Edited April 5 by Kamran Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 5 Posted April 5 Women again the highlight. Cant be too mad at Lola getting her time but I hope they keep pushing Kendal hard. Love her. Tony D as NXT champ in 2026 though. Quite the choice. I would've been far happier with Ethan. He's been a real highlight on the mens side for a while now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.