theringmaster Posted March 9 Posted March 9 When you look at nxt roster atm you can see where the future of wwe's women division is on raw and smackdown, I can't say the same for the mens. It does feel like the future of wwe mens division is probably lurking around on AEW at present. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted March 10 Paid Members Posted March 10 Booker T saying the quiet bit out loud. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 10 Paid Members Posted March 10 5 minutes ago, JNLister said: Booker T saying the quiet bit out loud. Booker T says silence out loud, the fact the old boys club seem to be the ones to defend him says it all, absolutely atrocious as a commentator. The amount of times he tripped over himself Saturday when he couldn't work out if he was a heel or face was exhausting. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Bookers clearly been watching Oz again recently. Last week he mistook Jackson Drake for Jackson Vahue Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 11 Paid Members Posted March 11 On 3/9/2026 at 3:34 PM, theringmaster said: When you look at nxt roster atm you can see where the future of wwe's women division is on raw and smackdown, I can't say the same for the mens. It does feel like the future of wwe mens division is probably lurking around on AEW at present. They’ve called up their three great hopes in that sense - Williams, Femi and Evans. I suppose there’s every chance there are unknowns waiting in the wings, not yet ready to debut on television - and there’s probably no rush to do so at this present time; even less so if they look at the women’s roster and notice the obvious - that there are a lot of wrestlers there who could be treated as the main attraction. Quote
BarryOVega Posted March 14 Posted March 14 Nice 80 minute episode this week, will definitely keep watching if it’s usually that length Surprised they have someone called Eli Knight, he’s in for a name change when he gets to the main roster, 20 years ago you couldn’t even have the same first name as someone else now they’ve got lads who sound like knock off tribute acts Thea Hail has the face of an uptight college roommate in a comedy film Is Ricky Saints mates with Cody? Might be the only thing to save him on the main roster, he’s shite, first camp gimmick since Rico too I think Ethan Page is good except for that pile of wank pointing at his grin thing Quote
BarryOVega Posted March 18 Posted March 18 2 hours this week, not happy with that, good cage match main event though, can’t think of many WWE standard cage matches that haven’t had an escape stip but it added to the match, I think I’ll be saying Izzi Dame will be a star every week I see Regal’s lad is already showing signs of dissension with the rest of the birthright, reminds me of Punk joining the New Breed or whatever they were called Jacy Jayne and the other two standing still then suddenly talking as soon as the camera is on them is a WWE trope I actually find charming by this point Troy and Carver should form a tag team once they’ve had their match, stick Booker with them as manager Quote
theringmaster Posted March 19 Posted March 19 I enjoyed this weeks ep, Booker T's award looking like an Observer award was a nice little in joke. Sol Ruca is 'ready' to break out on the main shows, she screams superstar, she has that Lita vibe (but can actually wrestle). So happy to see Wren win a belt, her and Kendal are low key one of the best things in wrestling atm if you follow their socials as well as their tv work. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted March 19 Paid Members Posted March 19 I really don't want to start watching NXT but if Wren Sinclair is getting featured more I might not have a choice. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 19 Posted March 19 Dip in and out of NXT. Not familiar with the dude who interrupted Booker T but if I was his coach I'd be telling him to scale back the number of "Shut up"'s he uses. It was ridiculous. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 19 Posted March 19 1 minute ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Dip in and out of NXT. Not familiar with the dude who interrupted Booker T but if I was his coach I'd be telling him to scale back the number of "Shut up"'s he uses. It was ridiculous. I actually liked that. It felt far more natural as a character to deal with the crowd like that, rather than your traditional pauses etc. I quite like his vibe, feeling a bit more rough round the edges. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 2 Paid Members Posted April 2 (edited) NXT Stand & Deliver is this Saturday... MATCHES NXT Championship: Joe Hendry (c) vs. Ricky Saints vs. Ethan Page vs. Tony D'Angelo NXT Women's Championship: Jacy Jayne (c) vs. Kendal Grey vs. Lola Vice NXT North American Championship: Myles Borne (c) vs. Johnny Gargano NXT Women's North American Championship: Tatum Paxley (c) vs. Blake Monroe NXT Tag Team Championship: The Vanity Project (Brad Baylor and Ricky Smokes) (c) vs. Los Americanos (Bravo Americano and Rayo Americano) Sol Ruca vs. Zaria NXT Countdown Pre-Show Hank and Tank, Shiloh Hill, Eli Knight and Wren Sinclair vs. Birth Right (Lexis King, Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo, Charlie Dempsey, Uriah Connors and Arianna Grace) Edited April 2 by Kamran Quote
BarryOVega Posted April 2 Posted April 2 Good card, every match was built up well on Tuesday’s show, think we’ll be getting a Ricky Saints face turn, no idea how that’ll do but imagine Page will massively outshine him if they feud Kendal Grey is phenomenal in every sense so hope she has a good showing, think she’s the one taking the fall though Quote
MVP RULZ Posted April 2 Posted April 2 5 minutes ago, BarryOVega said: Good card, every match was built up well on Tuesday’s show, think we’ll be getting a Ricky Saints face turn, no idea how that’ll do but imagine Page will massively outshine him if they feud Kendal Grey is phenomenal in every sense so hope she has a good showing, think she’s the one taking the fall though I'd say it's the other way round and It's Ethan that's slowly turning face surely Ricky Saints hasn't been a heel all that long (what is it 3-4 months?) in comparison to Ethan Page who has (as far as I can recall) always been a heel in his nearly 2 years in NXT They feuded last spring so if they go that route again it will surely be witn the heel/face dynamic switched. Quote
TAFKA Jonny Vegas Posted April 2 Posted April 2 I watched NXT this week and it was my first time (knowlingly) seeing OTM. I thought they were very good with Bronco Nima standing out the most. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.