MVP RULZ Posted January 31 Posted January 31 Strange timing considering she was actively involved In a storyline with Tony D"Angelo and actually announced something for next week didn't they involving them Must have been expecting her to stay on and sign a new contract but not the 1st time an NXT story is just dropped due to someone leaving/being released So NXT is looking for a new GM you say It's time to bring him home Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 1 Paid Members Posted February 1 (edited) Ava posted this, then deactivated her account. Fuckin’ A. Edited February 2 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 NXT Vegeance Day is this Saturday, live on Netflix: MATCHES NXT Championship: Joe Hendry (c) vs. Ricky Saints NXT Women's North American Championship: Izzi Dame (c) vs. Tatum Paxley NXT Underground Match: Lola Vice vs. Kelani Jordan Street Fight: Blake Monroe vs. Jaida Parker Tony D'Angelo vs. Dion Lennox Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 Can I just shock you? Maybe a Tag Team with Big Bill wasn’t so bad after all. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 Lot of people think he's a Temu version of The Rock. Including Shawn Michaels. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 Knowing I don't need to stay awake for that main event is wonderful news. The promo between Tatum and Izzi was really good, but either they need Tatum to win this or she's pretty much back at square 1 gimmick and heat wise. The talk of the final form does make me think we're gonna get some new entrance music, attire and maybe a more vicious streak. Shes a former powerlifter so adding a little more of that to her game would work. That there's no Womens title match also feels like they're giving a little more shine to this one. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 5 Paid Members Posted March 5 WWE deleted the video of Ricky Saints’ concert from Twitter. Think about that. Of all the shit they’ve pumped out over the years. This is the first time I can remember them deleting something. Wow. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 5 Paid Members Posted March 5 He's not even a Temu Rock. He's the guy on the holiday park show your parents take you to for a fiver a ticket because The Boulder has been advertised. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 5 Paid Members Posted March 5 13 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: He's not even a Temu Rock. He's the guy on the holiday park show your parents take you to for a fiver a ticket because The Boulder has been advertised. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 The Countdown show begins at 11pm with the main show at midnight on Netflix. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 I am very happy overall. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 I’m not an avid NXT viewer, but my one takeaway from that show is that they have one hell of a women’s division. This was as gender balanced a show as I can remember, and it’s astounding to me that neither WWE nor AEW has twigged on to the benefits of doing that. When you have wrestlers like Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Iyo Sky, Mercedes Mone, Becky Lynch and Liv Morgan on your roster, why wouldn’t you want to create a situation in which they feel as significant as CM Punk, Hangman Page or Seth Rollins? On this show, there wasn’t a men’s match that outshone the matches involving women - the sad reality is there’s still a bias that exists in the wrestling industry when it comes to presenting the female roster as being as significant as men and it’s really stupid. Even looking at it from a cynical financial perspective I can’t understand why a decision maker isn’t thinking ‘perhaps we’re leaving money on the table here’. Quote
BarryOVega Posted March 8 Posted March 8 Spot on about the women’s division, first time I’ve watched NXT in about 4 years and that’s what stood out Blake Monroe is already a star from AEW but Izzi Dame is guaranteed to be a big deal on the main roster unless they go out of their way to mess her up, she had star power in that build up to the match which could easily have been cringeworthy Take it Regal’s lad will turn heel next week, saw enough decent stuff to start watching every week, no chance of Rollins turning up as well Remembered Tony D’Angelo from years ago, surprised and impressed at how decent he was, all I thought of him 4 years ago was it was such a cliche gimmick they should’ve had Peter off Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares with him, maybe now they’re on Netflix he could get away with calling the heels fake tough guy fucking blowjobs Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 The women's division is miles ahead of the men's. Even I've got back on board with Jacy Jayne as champion because she's playing unhinged/unworthy well at the moment and you feel at any moment Fallon will finally turn on her to take her rightful place at the top of the chain. Izzi Dame has shown so much quality the last few months, she's almost outgrown the Culling now, she could even blame Spears for the loss. But Tatum. My Spooky Queen. I hope they give her a proper reign here. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 The women's division has been ahead for.. not sure how long, but definitely not a new thing. NXT has been far better for bringing women through in recent years. I think they genuinely focus on characters and storylines for the women which often main rosters in WWE and AEW struggle to bother with. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.