Paid Members air_raid Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 People who manage to squeeze “Ibuprofen” into three syllables. Ick. Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted January 15 Posted January 15 End of year appraisals at work. I've got 15 separate sections with vague headings to fill out. 15! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15 Moderators Posted January 15 That's the kind of pointless shit AI is good for. No-one is going to read it anyway. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 15 Members Posted January 15 1 hour ago, air_raid said: People who manage to squeeze “Ibuprofen” into three syllables. Ick. What? 1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said: End of year appraisals at work. I've got 15 separate sections with vague headings to fill out. 15! "Always the same" Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 Deleted a load of stuff off my phone to make way for the new IOS update and now everything is clear glass and I hate it. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 4 hours ago, air_raid said: People who manage to squeeze “Ibuprofen” into three syllables. Ick. Nurofen? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 I cannot wait to find out how he pronounces it. This is edge of seat stuff. Quote
deathrey Posted January 15 Posted January 15 (edited) I keep repeating it trying to figure out if I say it as 2, 3 or 4 syllables. It's just starting to sound like a made up word now Edited January 15 by deathrey Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted January 15 Posted January 15 I know old people say Ibrufen as some kind of portmanteau of ibuprofen and Brufen which was one of the early brand names of ibuprofen but I I don't know how you can get the whole word into three syllables Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 I'm going with 'ibe-pro-fen'. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 15 Members Posted January 15 Work colleague tomorrow: Have a good evening? Me: Yeah great, sat around and thought about the pronunciation of the word Ibuprofen. You? Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 24 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said: I know old people say Ibrufen as some kind of portmanteau of ibuprofen and Brufen which was one of the early brand names of ibuprofen but I I don't know how you can get the whole word into three syllables Mother in law is an “ibrufen” pronouncer. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 My wife and all her family (mis)pronounce it "eye-BOOPRA-fen" which jars me no end. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 15 Paid Members Posted January 15 Eye-bew-pro-fen is the way I would say it. Not a hill I expected to die on if I'm honest. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 15 Posted January 15 Doesn't matter what I call it. I'll still open it with the end with the fucking instructions. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.