The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

If you're proposing in public you're either desperate to be seen or so unsure about the relationship you need peer pressure there just incase.

Edited by Tommy!

Given how the proposer is a grown adult at a park for kids, he’s obviously trying to cover up and lay the foundations for being a nice family man when they find his secret hard drive. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

It doesn't cost anything to propose in a Disney park.  Disney will happily take your money if you want them to take photos, provide a ring, lay on a spread etc.

He was trying to propose on a show stage that's used extensively throughout the day in Disneyland Paris for their 30th Anniversary parade show for Mickey and co to bust moves on.  There are thousands of locations within Disneyland Paris where he could have proposed without incident, including ones that would have had a full view of the castle in the background.

And to just add to this, if one cunt is seen breaking the rules, others will too. And that stage is set up with pyro so it’s as much a H&S thing as anything. But yeah that cast member was literally doing his job. The fact the twat was dressed in double white only makes it better tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

Hes definitely the current 'bad boy' but he gets bums on seats though. He has his image and carries it off well. Whether he is actually like that away from the court who knows, but I do enjoy watching him play as you know he's jus one bad shot away from losing his shit

• Paid Members

It's our busiest month of the year at work and my manager is sitting there watching the Open muching on his crisps instead of mucking in. He doesn't realise I can control the chromecast from my phone so I'm turning it off right before every swing.

This also means I'm getting very little work done however.

Edited by Lorne Malvo