The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

• 2 weeks later...

We went to see the new Ghosbusters at the cinema on Friday night as a family. Got our snacks and took our seats with about 20 minutes to spare before the film started. I'd got us good seats and my wife and youngest son, who are both pretty short and have had no end of cinema trips ruined because of obstructed views, both pointed out how they hoped nobody sat next to or infront of them as they had a good view of the screen and a bit of space. I went on the cinema website and started a booking for the 9 seats around and infront of us and kept refreshing it when the order timed out so they were unable to be booked if anybody turned up at the last minute and remained empty.

On 3/23/2024 at 9:02 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Marvellous.

Somebody making a horror film starring Sydney Sweeney as a pregnant nun knowing I can’t possibly recommend watching it to my girlfriend without her knowing what’s up feels like a massive elaborate shithousing against ME!

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Somebody making a horror film starring Sydney Sweeney as a pregnant nun knowing I can’t possibly recommend watching it to my girlfriend without her knowing what’s up feels like a massive elaborate shithousing against ME!

As long as you're not looking out for the side-on shots, you should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...