The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

Just now, Frankie Crisp said:

You’re better than that, @Keith Houchen. You’re a well-read man but you may need to read and understand more. 

My team were denied European football after winning the cup because of the only time English fans kicked off at a football match in Europe. 

I actually did a shit thing today that I’m not sorry about.

I was on a group walk around my home town today (it being National Walk Month and me being old) and we were huddled on the cobbled high street being shown a historic building.

Some fat entitled cunt coming up the (restricted access, pedestrianised) high street in his 4x4 Jaguar wanted to park just next to us and so swept into us with his car, actually hitting the oldest member of the group with his mirror, this lovely old guy in his nineties.

Mrs Loki and I went after to tell him through the window that he should apologise and he told us to fuck off as it was the old guys fault for not getting out of the way.

Then he and his hatchet faced wife waddled the 2 metres into Sainsburys.

So I keyed his car all down the side on the way past.  Tory voting bastard, probably.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:52 PM, Keith Houchen said:

My team were denied European football after winning the cup because of the only time English fans kicked off at a football match in Europe. 

Coventry among a whole host of clubs, wasn't it? The likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Oxford, Norwich, Luton and Wimbledon, who surely deserved Europe after handing Liverpool their arses in that famous cup final.

None of those sides will likely ever see European football now, sadly. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Coventry among a whole host of clubs, wasn't it? The likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Oxford, Norwich, Luton and Wimbledon, who surely deserved Europe after handing Liverpool their arses in that famous cup final.

None of those sides will likely ever see European football now, sadly. 

Yeah, there is a hint of resentment from people of my age group about it. As you say, it’s doubtful the clubs listed will ever see European football. I’ve spoken to Wimbledon, Luton and Oxford fans who bear a passing grudge over it as well as Coventry fans. Although you can easily spot the berks who just use it as a stick to beat Liverpool with as they’re the ones who post JFT39 without realising people got sent down for their part in it. 

11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah, there is a hint of resentment from people of my age group about it. As you say, it’s doubtful the clubs listed will ever see European football. I’ve spoken to Wimbledon, Luton and Oxford fans who bear a passing grudge over it as well as Coventry fans. Although you can easily spot the berks who just use it as a stick to beat Liverpool with as they’re the ones who post JFT39 without realising people got sent down for their part in it. 

Is there a reason why they didn't just ban Liverpool? I'm sure I'd read they were supposed to be banned for ten years initially.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Is there a reason why they didn't just ban Liverpool? I'm sure I'd read they were supposed to be banned for ten years initially.

It was a nationwide problem and Heysal was the final straw. Although FIFA and UEFA has their own issues and agenda with the English FA so they were itching for any excuse to punish them. At the same time Dutch football had a big hooligan issue as well but it was the English fans who were singled out because of Heysal. 

Liverpool got an extra year ban though because their fans were held responsible. There is still a fair bit of hatred from Juve but LFC have done a lot to build bridges, including apologising. 

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It was a nationwide problem and Heysal was the final straw. Although FIFA and UEFA has their own issues and agenda with the English FA so they were itching for any excuse to punish them. At the same time Dutch football had a big hooligan issue as well but it was the English fans who were singled out because of Heysal. 

Liverpool got an extra year ban though because their fans were held responsible. There is still a fair bit of hatred from Juve but LFC have done a lot to build bridges, including apologising. 

Yeah, it was over 35 years ago now, which still seems incredible to me. But yeah, it's a different landscape. A different game entirely, really.

Still feel for those fans who's teams will likely never see European football.

4 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

One the one hand, that lads getting sacked no matter what he does, on the other he looks so fucking happy to be doing it.

Conclusion: they're all cunts.

Nah that’s enforced Disney happiness. Homeboy thinks he can jump the rails and go in to business for himself like he’s the only dick head who has ever proposed at Disney. If the marks wanna shoot then the workers gonna shoot.

17 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Nah that’s enforced Disney happiness. Homeboy thinks he can jump the rails and go in to business for himself like he’s the only dick head who has ever proposed at Disney. If the marks wanna shoot then the workers gonna shoot.

"Happiest place on earth huh? Look at the adjective"