The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Some little kid (I assume) was whooping me on FIFA and started shit talking me so I paused the game looked at what games they were playing on their PlayStation trophy list, saw that they were early in to The Last of Us 2 and I spoiled the ending. They said I was weird.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fantastic bit of sithousery this morning on the way to work. I was driving up a dual carriageway in the left-hand lane, and this person driving a BMW behind me was right up my arse, and I'm not in a rush so I slowed down. I got the flashing lights and everything, but kept it steady (and they could've easily and legally overtook me in the right-hand lane).

Then I slowed down even more to let a car over and I caught them in the mirror full on waving their hands and smacking the steering wheel in rage. THAT's when they went into the right hand lane and overtook me, and I made sure to copy their flailing hands with a shit-eating grin as they sped past.

Thing is, we were only seconds away from a roundabout and they went into the far, far right-hand lane for their exit, which makes their furious anger and attempts at bullying even more confusing. A good start to the day.

I witnessed some world class shithousery the other day. A car driving the wrong way down a short one way road got to the start of the junction when a van coming on to the road driving up the right way face them head on. The car refused to correct their shitty driving but couldn’t get around the van so the van beeped the horn, pulled up and stopped the car from going any further. He then got out, sat on his bonnet and shouted in his American accent that the car was driving dangerously and asked why they would want to practice dangerous driving. Eventually a more reasonable passerby reasoned with the car driver and they turned around. He then remarked that “you know it’s bad when the one acting like a wanker is in the right, and he’s American!”. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 5/1/2022 at 11:24 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

Did they have the right hotel, or are they better at finding things than those Liverpool Fans who thought they'd left threats for Rafa Benitez? 

15 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Did they have the right hotel, or are they better at finding things than those Liverpool Fans who thought they'd left threats for Rafa Benitez? 

The banner saying “We know where you live” draped over the home of some poor bastard who wasn’t Rafa was definitely not left by Liverpool fans*

*With the exception of Hitman90210 who very well could be the only Liverpool fan who didn’t find Rafa’s appointment hilarious.