The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

Someone from my flats management agent asked for a reply to something by 24/1/21.

She clearly meant 24/12/21 but rather than admit a mistake she's doubling down and won't admit shes made a mistake so I just keep replying to her emails with a screenshot of the original email with that date, and saying "why did you ask for this by 24/1 then?" 

Currently on about 7 replies saying this. Let's see how long we can go before she admits her mistake. 

At a small block of flats in work today the trades button is permanently broke meaning I have to get someone to buzz me in every day. Today the lady who answered told me I’d have to ring someone else to which I replied she was the only one who answered but I’d just try again tomorrow. She asked if I was the postman to which I replied I was and she told me I can’t take post back to which I laughed and told her I can and I do it everyday. The old girl soon ran down those stairs to let me in. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2021 at 1:21 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Absolutely had enough of my 14yo going through tons of bog paper every day, especially because I like Cushelle for my sensitive bottom and it's about the most expensive bog paper you can get.

So I ordered a crate load of cheap, one ply shit off Amazon and put it in the toilet instead, hid the Cushelle in my bedroom, but kept a roll of Cushelle hidden on top of the bathroom cabinet for me to use when I go in for my daily dump.

Nicky. £3.99 for 18 rolls in Home Bargains.

Excellent quality even for sensitive arses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I bottled a shithousery opportunity today but will tell you about it anyway - I was explaining what Google street view is to one of the secretaries today at work. She couldn’t get her head around it especially when I told her I could even see her house. She didn’t believe me so I called her over and she gave me her address. I type her postcode in and go to street view - sure enough there’s her house.

She’s amazed but then storms off back to her desk to make a phone call. The person on the other end doesn’t answer, but she comes back to me and says “Michaels gone to work and left the lounge window open!”. I quickly explained that the picture was taken last year and it’s not live. But man I now wish I hadn’t said anything and let Michael get a bollocking for no reason 

56 minutes ago, waters44 said:

I bottled a shithousery opportunity today but will tell you about it anyway - I was explaining what Google street view is to one of the secretaries today at work. She couldn’t get her head around it especially when I told her I could even see her house. She didn’t believe me so I called her over and she gave me her address. I type her postcode in and go to street view - sure enough there’s her house.

She’s amazed but then storms off back to her desk to make a phone call. The person on the other end doesn’t answer, but she comes back to me and says “Michaels gone to work and left the lounge window open!”. I quickly explained that the picture was taken last year and it’s not live. But man I now wish I hadn’t said anything and let Michael get a bollocking for no reason 

She would have gotten home, saw the window shut then quizzed Michael when he got home. Could have planted some seeds of doubt the next day, “oooh let’s see if it’s open again” boom, Michael is getting bin bagged.

Off to start the daily sociopath thread.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

She would have gotten home, saw the window shut then quizzed Michael when he got home. Could have planted some seeds of doubt the next day, “oooh let’s see if it’s open again” boom, Michael is getting bin bagged.

Off to start the daily sociopath thread.

Ahhh 😩 this proves that it doesn’t pay to be nice. What a missed opportunity 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Tamura said:

I'm actually on Google Street View! Only walking home from the supermarket with a bag of shopping, not in a Temperance Street, Manchester way.

I'm on there at my Mum's

https://maps.app.goo.gl/WyTwMbe2juvoDCez7

Mrs Jazzy's mum & dad were on there once as well. This must be from a few years back as I've not spent more than the odd day there since before the pandemic. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

Barely visible there.

It's more regular visibility.