General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Butch Sunny.mp4

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Posted Images

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Messi has handed in a transfer request. If he does go on a free, I can’t imagine how much a club will be willing to pay him. What are the chances of him ending up in the Premier League? Or could we see him and Ronaldo in the same Juventus side?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105

Edited by scratchdj
  • Paid Members
23 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Messi has handed in a transfer request. If he does go on a free, I can’t imagine how much a club will be willing to pay him. What are the chances of him ending up in the Premier League? Or could we see him and Ronaldo in the same Juventus side?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105

I hope not. The snivelling little shit will nick a bunch of Ronnie's goals. 

• Paid Members

Surely it's PSG, Man City or one of the Chinese clubs? No-one else has the money for him. 

As much as I'd love him to be in Juve's team alongside Ronaldo, with Pirlo trying to control both their egos, I don't think it'll happen.

• Paid Members

Aye, Messi moving to another team is definitely the right time to start expecting FFP to be adhered to, and question how his next club can afford his mental wages, and why have they only accounted for about 50% of his real wage in their accounts.

If Messi signed a 3-year contract, on wages of £600,000 a week, it'd equate to £93m, with no more outlay...if my maths are right. Clubs have done worse deals than that. This assumes that he triggers the 'free transfer' clause he apparently has in his current contract. Fuck-tonne of merch' opportunities there too, for whichever club he ends up at. Before anyone asks, I clawed £600,000 / week out of the air. No idea what his wages are, or his demands would be. If it's less, even better for someone.

Edited by KingofSports