General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Every single wolves fan i have known as friends or colleagues, or currently do know are great people and tend to have a great sense of humour about it all, Villa is the team i despise 

never met a bad wolves fan, never met a decent villa fan 

disgusted face GIF

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Statto said:

IIRC there is some Carrow Road yellow net nostalgia on here so come on lads, help us out...

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/the-return-of-yellow-nets-you-decide/

Three options is too much in this sort of thing. You run the risk of ending up with a choice that almost two thirds of the fans didn't want(if for example 34% vote for yellow, but the other two options get 33% each). It's WAY too important a vote to risk it happening...

• Paid Members

Agreed, and judging by what I'm seeing on Twitter that'll be the way it goes. I assume the club insisted on the stripes option being included as the lads who run Along Come Norwich are all strongly Team Yellow.

• Paid Members

So it appears that Harry Maguire is in a lot of trouble. Two seperate charges of attacking police as well as one of the group he was with (not confirmed as him) trying to bribe officers to let them all go. 

Anyone know how likely it is he'd be charged and potentially jailed over there? 

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

So it appears that Harry Maguire is in a lot of trouble. Two seperate charges of attacking police as well as one of the group he was with (not confirmed as him) trying to bribe officers to let them all go. 

Anyone know how likely it is he'd be charged and potentially jailed over there? 

They reviewed the footage, reversed the decision and awarded Man Utd a penalty /Twitter. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Messi has handed in a transfer request. If he does go on a free, I can’t imagine how much a club will be willing to pay him. What are the chances of him ending up in the Premier League? Or could we see him and Ronaldo in the same Juventus side?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105

I hope not. The snivelling little shit will nick a bunch of Ronnie's goals. 

• Paid Members

Surely it's PSG, Man City or one of the Chinese clubs? No-one else has the money for him. 

As much as I'd love him to be in Juve's team alongside Ronaldo, with Pirlo trying to control both their egos, I don't think it'll happen.