General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Gutted that Wolves got knocked out last night, would of been great to see them in the final.

Ā 

You support West Brom. Why on earth did you want to see Wolves win?Ā 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Butch Sunny.mp4

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

After all the shite owners and rip offs we've had we deserve this. I'm actually shaking with excitement. I'm fucking jizzing

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

You support West Brom. Why on earth did you want to see Wolves win?Ā 

Every single wolvesĀ fan i have known as friends or colleagues, or currently do know are great people and tend to have a great sense of humour about it all, Villa is the team i despiseĀ 

never met a bad wolves fan, never met a decent villa fanĀ 

2 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Rudiger in a Cupboard's finally been bested.

Ā 

Nah, all about Rudiger still. The feeling of the video being cobbled together rather than slickly made, the acting, and the idea being far odder makes it better.

You like Hazard, don't you?!?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Every single wolvesĀ fan i have known as friends or colleagues, or currently do know are great people and tend to have a great sense of humour about it all, Villa is the team i despiseĀ 

never met a bad wolves fan, never met a decent villa fanĀ 

disgusted face GIF

Get off my lawn!Ā 

With the upcoming euros next year, I am expecting some decent transfer activity from players looking to increase game timeĀ 

Wouldn't mind the likes of Ross barley or John stones on loan at wba for this reason

It's occurred to me that the top level players for England won't have much time off at all over the next couple of years due to both the euros and the world CupĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Statto said:

IIRC there is some Carrow Road yellow net nostalgia on here so come on lads, help us out...

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/the-return-of-yellow-nets-you-decide/

Three options is too much in this sort of thing. You run the risk of ending up with a choice that almost two thirds of the fans didn't want(if for example 34% vote for yellow, but the other two options get 33% each). It's WAY too important a vote to risk it happening...

Agreed, and judging by what I'm seeing on Twitter that'll be the way it goes. I assume the club insisted on the stripes option being included as the lads who run Along Come Norwich are all strongly Team Yellow.

So it appears that Harry Maguire is in a lot of trouble. Two seperate charges of attacking police as well as one of the group he was with (not confirmed as him) trying to bribe officers to let them all go.Ā 

Anyone know how likely it is he'd be charged and potentially jailed over there?Ā 

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

So it appears that Harry Maguire is in a lot of trouble. Two seperate charges of attacking police as well as one of the group he was with (not confirmed as him) trying to bribe officers to let them all go.Ā 

Anyone know how likely it is he'd be charged and potentially jailed over there?Ā 

They reviewed the footage, reversed the decisionĀ and awarded Man Utd a penalty /Twitter.Ā