General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The best Everton can hope for is he falls in love with the club and responds well to being the key man in the team. Undeniably there is a very good player there but he's yet to find any sort of consistency over the past 5 years - as DMalc pointed out, if he had he would still be at Madrid or Bayern.

At the very least it stops United being linked with him every bloody window.

The BBC reported recently that Spurs were finalizing a new contract with Lloris, despite the signing of Joe Hart. I'd have thought the signing of Joe Hart necessitated not just Lloris, but Gazzinaga and at least 2 more 'keepers, to prevent him from ever actually playing. The guy's been a disaster everywhere he's been, since leaving City. Nice fella and all that, but 3rd choice at Burnley, the state of it.

• Paid Members
On 9/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, KingofSports said:

The guy's been a disaster everywhere he's been, since leaving City. Nice fella and all that, but 3rd choice at Burnley, the state of it.

Opening Night Joe Hart:

5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Am I right in assuming that we'll be back to just a selection of games being shown live when the new season starts?

Yep, there was talk of showing every game while there's no crowds but apparently the clubs wanted too much extra money 

• Moderators

Do you know what, for all the shit I gave his appointment he really has done well. He's blooded a lot of quality young players, and I honestly think our young talent at the moment is the best of the home nations. A fantastic scouting system and atmosphere to the point players are actively choosing us over England and England are gutted they didn't get Neco Williams (spoiler, he's from Cefn Mawr, his mam is, he would never have gone to England or she'd have twatted him, much like Amapdu and Brooks having old school Welsh mams) 

He started poorly and the Euros qualifying campaign was nearly a massive misfire, but credit where due he took a punt on Keiffer Moore and its completely turned our team around. Crazy how someone can suit international football far more than domestic, but I suppose that's much like Trescothick and Vaughan being better test players than first class. 

But yeah, it's good times to be a Wales fan. We're not fun to watch but results are what matter and we're unbeaten in 8 

Edited by PowerButchi