General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Just now, patiirc said:

Macclesfield have been wound up. phone's being a knob with links so apologies. 

I fear this will domino

Southend were or are close last time I checked and there will be others as Covid bites :/

I can see the league being 5 or 6 teams down by this time next year. Wigan might be the next unless I've missed something I fear for Bolton unless they can bounce back at least a league fairly quickly. 

Southend are in big trouble and could be very close to being next, there are quite a few teams in difficulty that by the time things return to normality probably won't be able to fight on without takeovers. Southend have the added hazard of taking on Sol Campbell as manager who probably can't wait to go into court begging them to be shut down like he did Macclesfield.

Thiago to Liverpool looks as good as done and at a similar price to what we’re meant to be selling Brewster for who looks to be on his way to Sheff United for £25m with a buy back clause. Throw in a young pacey  forward with high potential and I think we’ll have done alright  considering. We’re not getting better than Thiago.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Thiago to Liverpool looks as good as done and at a similar price to what we’re meant to be selling Brewster for who looks to be on his way to Sheff United for £25m with a buy back clause. Throw in a young pacey  forward with high potential and I think we’ll have done alright  considering. We’re not getting better than Thiago.

Brewsters 25 millions? 

• Paid Members

If bringing in one means losing the other, do Liverpool fans feel that's a good move? Thiago for Brewster? I'd have thought you would prefer to keep the young up and coming forward, who appears to be developing pretty nicely, than bring in an aging, past his best midfielder.

Sure, he's an addition, but if it meant losing a prospect like Brewster, then I'm a little surprised. It's a Chelsea move. £25M is great money all the same for someone of that age. 

• Moderators

Rhian Brewster has a Welsh Girls name combined with the surname of my favourite sitcom as a child. 

Fuck Thiago. 

Although if Brewster is going, I'll trwut Klopp. From a sheepshagging point of view the players who have futures are kept, those who maybe won't be at level are swept aside. If Brewster wants somewhere to play he can sign for Wrexham when we're taken over. 

Edited by PowerButchi

1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

If bringing in one means losing the other, do Liverpool fans feel that's a good move? Thiago for Brewster? I'd have thought you would prefer to keep the young up and coming forward, who appears to be developing pretty nicely, than bring in an aging, past his best midfielder.

Sure, he's an addition, but if it meant losing a prospect like Brewster, then I'm a little surprised. It's a Chelsea move. £25M is great money all the same for someone of that age. 

I like Brewster but as is he doesn’t fit in to our system. I’m sure Klopp would rather loan him out but with funds being tight I can see the sense in selling him to bring a player in who is in his prime who adds a different element to our squad and could probably play at the level he’s at now for a good few years. If the buy back thing is true it could mean we basically end up paying another team £10m to develop a player whilst allowing us to improve.

1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

I'm not sure if you're on a windup and I'm not even a Liverpool fan

Edited by Kamaras-Tash