General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Butch Sunny.mp4

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Up The Shagging Hollywood Town    

Posted Images

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Thiago to Liverpool looks as good as done and at a similar price to what we’re meant to be selling Brewster for who looks to be on his way to Sheff United for £25m with a buy back clause. Throw in a young pacey  forward with high potential and I think we’ll have done alright  considering. We’re not getting better than Thiago.

Brewsters 25 millions? 

• Paid Members

If bringing in one means losing the other, do Liverpool fans feel that's a good move? Thiago for Brewster? I'd have thought you would prefer to keep the young up and coming forward, who appears to be developing pretty nicely, than bring in an aging, past his best midfielder.

Sure, he's an addition, but if it meant losing a prospect like Brewster, then I'm a little surprised. It's a Chelsea move. £25M is great money all the same for someone of that age. 

• Moderators

Rhian Brewster has a Welsh Girls name combined with the surname of my favourite sitcom as a child. 

Fuck Thiago. 

Although if Brewster is going, I'll trwut Klopp. From a sheepshagging point of view the players who have futures are kept, those who maybe won't be at level are swept aside. If Brewster wants somewhere to play he can sign for Wrexham when we're taken over. 

Edited by PowerButchi
1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

If bringing in one means losing the other, do Liverpool fans feel that's a good move? Thiago for Brewster? I'd have thought you would prefer to keep the young up and coming forward, who appears to be developing pretty nicely, than bring in an aging, past his best midfielder.

Sure, he's an addition, but if it meant losing a prospect like Brewster, then I'm a little surprised. It's a Chelsea move. £25M is great money all the same for someone of that age. 

I like Brewster but as is he doesn’t fit in to our system. I’m sure Klopp would rather loan him out but with funds being tight I can see the sense in selling him to bring a player in who is in his prime who adds a different element to our squad and could probably play at the level he’s at now for a good few years. If the buy back thing is true it could mean we basically end up paying another team £10m to develop a player whilst allowing us to improve.

1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

I'm not sure if you're on a windup and I'm not even a Liverpool fan

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

As if signing one of the best players from Germany’s biggest club wasn’t good enough we’re now looking at doing a deal for a star player from the richest club in the world. Diogo Jota for £35m from Wolves is picking up traction according to reliable journalists. We’re also meant to be selling Ki Jana Hoever to them for £10m. Thoughts @Teedy Kay? Hoever has good potential but he’s a bit slight for centre back and he has Trent and Neco in front of him here. Might be a good fit for Coady’s position at Wolves, he would certainly get more games there.

• Paid Members

Proper gutted, I fucking love Diogo. When's he getting a game at Liverpool? Maybe the Salah to large Spanish teams rumours are true.

It appears the deal is to help fund Semedo from Barcelona, so it's bittersweet. And Neto and Podence have stepped up massively.

Doc and Diogo for a combined £50 million is good business mind, considering bought for a combined £13ish million. And it's all getting thrown back into players for the first team.