General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think you can tell him what to do? You think you can tell him what to wear? You think that you're better? Well you better get ready to bow to the master  

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Posted Images

• Paid Members

When VAR first started to be used and it was clear it was a bit shit, I hoped it would work out like the electronic sub boards did in that it’d soon start working and people would find something else to moan about. But no.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

The Premier League is fast becoming like WWE in that you have the same people on my timelines declaring every week that it's ruined and they are never going to watch it again. 

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

• Paid Members

They've spent nothing on players so if they get relegated they won't take much of a financial hit. Then they'll be promoted again in a couple of seasons and take a big cash payment again. They don't care.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Cavani to Man Utd is such a Man Utd-type transfer. Apart from Zlatalan, has any beyond-their-best 30+ striker been decent for the them? £350k a week is also madness.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54404308

They're not paying that. They're paying more.

It's fine. They can't go on with Ighalo as the reserve striker, at least Cavani will actually effect matches. He'll start cup games and the odd Premier League game but as a back-up, it should work. Even so, Cavani and van der Beek is a terrible transfer window that repairs none of the real problem areas.

Edited by Devon Malcolm