After seeing Le Branquefurter mention it, I watched Clickbait. It was fun, a bit too twisty turny for the sake of it but ultimately I enjoyed it. I don’t know if that’s because the last two things I watched were After Life and that Harlen Coban gik so anything would’ve looked like a HBO show. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Futurama is coming back again, this time on Hulu for 20 episodes. John DiMaggio however isn’t returning (at least for now) due to failing to reach terms on his contract.

https://deadline.com/2022/02/futurama-revived-new-season-hulu-original-cast-john-dimaggio-not-returning-bender-1234929844/#comments

That'd be like trying to do the Simpsons without Hank Azaria. It'll be interesting to see how they manage it. Having said that they do have Billy West there, so maybe he'll make up for DiMaggio's absence. Which reminds me, I got a notification on Netflix that the 4th series of Disenchanted is on there now. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Uh oh, comic book shite in the telly thread.

That last episode of Euphoria, fucking hell that was a dark ride. It had just enough levity balanced within it, it could have easily fallen apart.

The cold open was genuinely one of the most stressful things I've ever watched. 

On 2/9/2022 at 6:45 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Name a better TV episode than ronny/lily from Barry. You can't! Honestly never seen anything quite like it before in my life. Can't wait for Bill Hader to start directing action films.

I thought I was on speed watching that episode, I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Loved every second.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That'd be like trying to do the Simpsons without Hank Azaria. It'll be interesting to see how they manage it. Having said that they do have Billy West there, so maybe he'll make up for DiMaggio's absence. Which reminds me, I got a notification on Netflix that the 4th series of Disenchanted is on there now. 

Cheers for that - I’ve watched every episode of Disenchantment for reasons I don’t understand (I think I’ve only really liked 2 or 3 of them) but I’d missed that there was another series out.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Cheers for that - I’ve watched every episode of Disenchantment for reasons I don’t understand (I think I’ve only really liked 2 or 3 of them) but I’d missed that there was another series out.

It's only arrived in the last few days. I'mchoping the final. Series of Brooklyn 99 turns up on Netflix soon and hasn't been snaffled for Peacock. 

I have been watching MacGruber and really enjoying it. 

I thought the joke would wear thin by episode two or three but it's much funnier than I had anticipated. I remember enjoying the film, but it's been a decade since I drunkenly watched it with friends. 

Would definitely recommend the series for people (especially fans of 80's action cinema) who just want a silly, easy, laugh-filled thirty minutes.