Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 14, 2022 Moderators Posted January 14, 2022 I haven't seen the movie so I don't understand the context if there is any. But without it, that looks fucking terrible. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 Isn't that a superhero thing? Fuck it into that thread. Very disappointed in John. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 I'm not interested in the slightest but seeing the music is by Clint Mansell means I'll give the soundtrack a spin. Quote
RancidPunx Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 (edited) Finished Dopesick on Disney +. Thought it was generally really original, well acted and such an interesting story …….however … I thought the ending was a bit flat, considering what actually happened in real life . Without ruining it, they had potential for a real jaw dropping conclusion, and it seemed the series was leading to exactly that. But the ending seemed a bit , i dunno if emotionless is the right word, but i thought it could have been done better. Edited January 14, 2022 by RancidPunx Quote
Paid Members Weezenal Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said: I haven't seen the movie so I don't understand the context if there is any. But without it, that looks fucking terrible. Not watch the video yet but I saw 'The Suicide Squad' and was surprised how good it was, one of my films of 2021 so recommend watching the film first. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 4 minutes ago, RancidPunx said: What has been the best series of the UK Apprentice ? Exactly what this thread was created for. Quote
RancidPunx Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 (edited) I’ve heard the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm has been excellent ? Is it on any Streaming platforms ? It seems only Season 1 is available via Now Tv ? Edited January 14, 2022 by RancidPunx Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 All 11 series are on Now TV. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 26 minutes ago, RancidPunx said: I’ve heard the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm has been excellent ? Is it on any Streaming platforms ? It seems only Season 1 is available via Now Tv ? It was on Now when it was first on. I imagine it will be back on there in the near future. I know 4oD had the uk teresteral rights. Not sure if they still do. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: It wasn’t excellent. It had a great first half with diminishing returns as the Irma stuff dragged on I thought. Particularly the stuff with Larry Spoiler Manipulating her and them portraying her as some sort of grotesque for basically being a woman of a certain age. The character being a bit shit didn’t help either. J.B Smoove was particularly great this series. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: J.B Smoove was particularly great this series. Troo dat. I thought the whole thing was good, but not excellent. Maybe I’m unfairly holding Curb to a higher standard. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2022 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Troo dat. I thought the whole thing was good, but not excellent. Maybe I’m unfairly holding Curb to a higher standard. No, you are right. Season was real patchy with no real pay off. Like they run out of script before the end of filming. Had some classic moments, but also a lot of Quote
Perry Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 17 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: It was on Now when it was first on. I imagine it will be back on there in the near future. I know 4oD had the uk teresteral rights. Not sure if they still do. Seasons 1-8 are available on Sky Boxsets, so they should also be available on Now. Quote
Merzbow Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 Yellowjackets finishes tomorrow, well the first season at least. They'd already started editing the show finale when a second season was ordered so I'm curious as to what's been changed, seemed like they were never expecting to continue. It's probably my fav show of last/this year, not perfect and sometimes tried to hard to be shocking but I'm glad to see something like this being made. It's never boring. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.