• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The first two episodes of Only Murders in the Building have been excellent. Really amused by the fact that Martin Short and Steve Martin had a Three Amigos reunion and decided to invite Selena Gomez instead of Chevy Chase.

It's a delightful series and everyone is fantastic in it. There's nothing groundbreaking or amazing in it but it's just a lovely watch and a reminder that Steve Martin is just a wonderful, wonderful man. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, chokeout said:

It's a delightful series and everyone is fantastic in it. There's nothing groundbreaking or amazing in it but it's just a lovely watch and a reminder that Steve Martin is just a wonderful, wonderful man. 

Without spoiling it, for those just watching, there’s a really creative episode towards the end that I thought was excellently done 

Spoiler

Roll on season 2 though

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Watched something caed Mammoth on iPlayer this morning.It's about a PE teacher who gets frozen in an avalanche in 1979, but then is thawed out in the modern day. It also had Joseph Marcell who was Geoffrey from off out out of Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air in it.

Started Toast Of Tinseltown. It's different from London as others have said, probably due to the switch from Channel 4 to the BBC. There are a lot of good guest appearances.

13 hours ago, chokeout said:

Him and Martin Short are just great together. Their live shows are brilliantly funny. Martin Short may be the most naturally funny man ever (with Eric Morecombe)

Edited by Factotum

15 hours ago, chokeout said:

One thing I liked was how refreshing it was that two older men never saw the younger woman as someone to be romantically pursued, and saw her as an equal. Plus it had Amy Ryan. 

19 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Just caught up with Stath Lets Flats - watched the third series in one sitting and then re-watched the first two. All absolutely brilliant. Stath is my spirit animal. 

Hadn't bothered with this before but saw you mention it yesterday. Already done with the first series. He's incredible.

• Paid Members

Watched through that David Tennant Around The World In 80 Days on the iPlayer over the last couple of days. The titles made it feel like a Stephen Moffatt/Mark Gattiss reworking, but it wasn't. I enjoyed it. If you know the book or the cartoon you kind of know how it's going to run. Some nice little nods to other works by Jules Verne in there as well. Not too bad. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Hadn't bothered with this before but saw you mention it yesterday. Already done with the first series. He's incredible.

This is the first clip I ever saw of it, which I think @SuperBacon shared on here during lockdown last year and piqued my interest. Some bonus material for you which I don't think spoils anything between seasons 1/2.