The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

And yet you got people moaning about him turning up and doing a half arsed tribute act. So he can't win really.

Well no one wanted to see a half arsed tribute act. They also didn’t want to see the man who just won the Royal Rumble give his match, the reason he HAD to win the Rumble to Hollywood Dwayne Johnson, just because he had enough clear time in his diary to wrestle for a few months. And we were right. 

All I’m saying is while this is clearly the role The Rock should have had, it’s at the expense of your world champ. The man who has broken records. The face of the company for over 2 years. And now he’s demoted to guest role in the story. I wish this feud could have started post Mania, because there’s clearly more interest there, than with Cody/Roman now2.

23 minutes ago, air_raid said:

LOL.

21 minutes ago, Gooner said:

Good you agree

14 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

What a whoppin big load of shite.

6 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I agree your posts are. 

🎵 You think you're special, you do🎵

44 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I'm more interested by the fact that Seth Rollins is in 2 featured matches at Wrestlemania, and a featured part of 0 feuds. Absolute waffle.

I like how they’ve built it into the story, with McIntyre accusing Rollins of not paying enough attention to him - I reckon McIntyre will win, and Rollins will have to come to terms with the fact McIntyre was correct. I do think there’s a worryingly decent chance this will eventually lead to a heel turn, and Rollins feuding with Cody over the WWE Universal belt, but we’ll see. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gooner said:

The Rock is the man. Whoppin that behind, trash talking and doing it in the rain, what a star. I'm going to watch the entire show soon, Cody Rhodes is now a star 

RYAN GOSLING — THE NICE GUYS.

• Paid Members

All the things that were said were bleeped or muted on the 9pm version of Raw tonight on TNT Sports. The only thing that I noticed that they cut completely were the references to Cornette's podcast. That is some petty shit. Speaking of petty shit though, loads of full arena shots, which I assume is their way of having a dig at Antonio Khanoki and AEW ticket tribulations. 

Is a wank, a wank, in America? 

I'd also say the Rock and Cody stealing the show and marginalising Roman is partly down to them being present. Roman hasnt looked arsed for months and his university social club hoodies are shit. 

6 hours ago, OzExile said:

Is a wank, a wank, in America? 

I'd also say the Rock and Cody stealing the show and marginalising Roman is partly down to them being present. Roman hasnt looked arsed for months and his university social club hoodies are shit. 

No it isn't its a British thing which the Aussies have taken as well.

The yanks just use jerk off don't they. Which is far less superior then calling someone a wanker 

• Paid Members

(Sigh) Yes, enough usage of “wank” by Brits and in British media mean that by now, North America knows what it means, and how to use it. Yes, the context in which Cody used it sounded exactly like it was meant to. There wasn’t much room for misinterpretation.

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

(Sigh) Yes, enough usage of “wank” by Brits and in British media mean that by now, North America knows what it means, and how to use it. Yes, the context in which Cody used it sounded exactly like it was meant to. There wasn’t much room for misinterpretation.

Yet they still say 'bullocks' and not 'bollocks'.