The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

IMG_7938.gif.2d3f2b3842a547735266e8a8352d303e.gif

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.

A man setting himself on fire for a random Dynamite match with Andrade.

I’ve watched ten thousand seats sell out for an NWA Title match against Nick Aldis.

All those moments…will be lost in time…like a blade job in the rain.

35 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

There's another pic going round of Cody lying on the ground with The Rock stood over him, in the rain but I've not idea how to embed it on here. 

Anyway, as has been said. Pure art. 

Err...

On 3/27/2024 at 10:49 AM, Loki said:

qxerz4fmutqc1.jpeg?width=680&auto=webp&s

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

IMG_7938.gif.2d3f2b3842a547735266e8a8352d303e.gif

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.

A man setting himself on fire for a random Dynamite match with Andrade.

I’ve watched ten thousand seats sell out for an NWA Title match against Nick Aldis.

All those moments…will be lost in time…like a blade job in the rain.

Like tears in (Black) Reign.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5GpCQ4rug9/?igsh=MWt6cXFtNzV1amExcg==

Sometimes, when you're wrong, you're wrong. You just have to apologise, set fire to the Cody bedsheets and buy a lot of bull related merchandise.

This is the greatest wrestling social media post of all time.

I wish he didn't use the word 'script', but fuck it. Put the belt on the big egg.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

3 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Sometimes, when you're wrong, you're wrong. You just have to apologise, set fire to the Cody bedsheets and buy a lot of bull related merchandise.

I wish he didn't use the word 'script' in the caption, but fuck it. Put the belt on the big egg.

This might be best Rock of all time. I don't want to nail my colours to the mast on it - tracksuit pants, Corporate Rock howling "That son of a bitch is going to yell 'I Quit' and I'll be DAMNNNNED if he doesn't!" takes a beating, but this is up there with it.

At this point Roman is going to need to personally send me a cheque for 5 grand to make me want to see Roman/Cody instead of Rock/Cody. Even then I'd be faking it.

That's just how it is, boy.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I wish he didn't use the word 'script', but fuck it. Put the belt on the big egg.

Amazing but there was one thing i saw that took me completely out of it. This is stupid on my part, of course I know its all part of the show, of course I know its planned down to the second but I like everyone else want to swept up in the moment because that is when wrestling is at its best. 

I wish I hadn't seen it but my stupid brain saw it and immediately went "Cody must have put the awning out on his bus to keep the crew dry while they were filming" It's fucking stupid on my part but it fucked it for me. 

3 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Amazing but there was one thing i saw that took me completely out of it. This is stupid on my part, of course I know its all part of the show, of course I know its planned down to the second but I like everyone else want to swept up in the moment because that is when wrestling is at its best. 

I wish I hadn't seen it but my stupid brain saw it and immediately went "Cody must have put the awning out on his bus to keep the crew dry while they were filming" It's fucking stupid on my part but it fucked it for me. 

Why wouldn't he do that though? He's the nicest man in the world.

He probably did it before he went out to beat up an Uso, when they were backstage filming for the new Cody documentary or taking fag breaks through the night.

All good.

I'm sure I heard The Rock is due for this Monday night, so I need to be staying up to watch the live. I'm not sure if he is on Smackdown tonight or Reigns either for that matter, hopefully both are if not one will do. They've  improvised this very well from the route it looked like they were first going down, I have no idea what is going to happen at Wrestlemania on either night, so credit to them, going to make me stay up for most of the night for both nights.

2 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I have no idea what is going to happen at Wrestlemania on either night, 

Well, Downstait are releasing a less-good, angrier version of Cody's theme in time for Mania so I think a Roman/Cody double turn has to be on the cards..

You can't argue with the rules of wrestling music.