The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

We're back to the good old days of RAW being mostly pants and SmackDown being a great show (yes, even with Wyatt sorry). And it's not just the length of the show that's the problem.

The Theory stuff and the 24-7 rubbish.. both needed something to happen so I get it to a point but if that's the best they could come up with then that's a bit shit.

Yeah the returns are getting a bit silly at this point but I'm glad Mia is at least getting a fair crack now compared to the mess she got into before. So good for her. And it's not like she would've been better off in AEW either apart from being near Keith.

• Paid Members

Is there a pre-existing history/connection with Mia Yim and The OC? Or is it just a case of them now slotting her in as they think she can take out Rhea Ripley? Wasn't sure if I'm missing an obvious part of the story. I'm fine with it either way, anything to make Gallows and Anderson even slightly less tedious is a win for me. 

The 24/7 title has been basically dead for a while now. Just waiting for Hacksaw Jim Duggan to fish it out of the bin now after cleaning the toilets. 

14 hours ago, Supremo said:

Bring back the Mean Street Posse, you cowards!

In an alternate timeline where Shane inherited the company upon Vince's retirement instead of HHH, I'm sure that would've happened already. 

On the whole, last night's Raw whizzed past. Nothing truly bad while not being outstanding.

Liked how losing the MITB cash in has been used to freshen up Austin Theory, although I'm not sure how much longevity there is in him as a crazy-eyed loon. Its all going to fall apart when he steps into the ring with someone like Lashley for a proper match. 

Miz was superb. Stopping to sign autographs and shake hands on the way to the ring was a great touch of smarminess. Gargano can do no wrong in my eyes and I'm looking forward to a PPV match between the two with hopefully no shenanigans. 

Why was Ziggler wearing an RK-Bro top? Is there something there I missed or was it just random? He's properly done now. Popped up for the first time in weeks to be a footnote in the Theory angle. 

I'm really liking Rollins at the moment. When he first appeared in his white suit I involuntarily mouthed "What a man".

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Rockbus2 said:

Why was Ziggler wearing an RK-Bro top? Is there something there I missed or was it just random?

In his own mind he’s a maverick that plays by his own rules. A heel wearing a babyface T-shirt probably feels edgy to whatever he thinks his demographic is. Which judging by a fair few of my mates, are casuals that stopped watching years ago but are still delighted to hear he’s still in it, and insist he should be champion. Odd.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

Things like Tozawa/Corbin as feuds are not doing it for me. 

That's a thing?? Sounds like something 1PW would book. Nonsensical styles clash, sounds terrible.

12 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

Because of how awesome the Takeovers were when Triple H was in charge, everyone forgets how forgettable the weekly shows were. 

Isn’t NXT from 2014-2020 largely considered to be some of the best Wrestling TV there’s ever been? I know I rarely missed an episode during that time and looked forward to it every week