Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We're back to the good old days of RAW being mostly pants and SmackDown being a great show (yes, even with Wyatt sorry). And it's not just the length of the show that's the problem.

The Theory stuff and the 24-7 rubbish.. both needed something to happen so I get it to a point but if that's the best they could come up with then that's a bit shit.

Yeah the returns are getting a bit silly at this point but I'm glad Mia is at least getting a fair crack now compared to the mess she got into before. So good for her. And it's not like she would've been better off in AEW either apart from being near Keith.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Nick James said:

Theory is done after that, he'd have been better actually cashing in on Roman and losing straight up. Back to NXT for you.

The Way reunion seems inevitable.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is there a pre-existing history/connection with Mia Yim and The OC? Or is it just a case of them now slotting her in as they think she can take out Rhea Ripley? Wasn't sure if I'm missing an obvious part of the story. I'm fine with it either way, anything to make Gallows and Anderson even slightly less tedious is a win for me. 

The 24/7 title has been basically dead for a while now. Just waiting for Hacksaw Jim Duggan to fish it out of the bin now after cleaning the toilets. 

Posted
14 hours ago, Supremo said:

Bring back the Mean Street Posse, you cowards!

In an alternate timeline where Shane inherited the company upon Vince's retirement instead of HHH, I'm sure that would've happened already. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

OK Austin, you sir, are cashing in, tonight, live, on Monday night Raw. Bet he was buzzing for a minute there. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

The only things I took from this show, are:

• That the #FreeAli movement was a load of bollocks and the lads never getting over. Weeks of silence for his entrances and cameos.

• The Miz has been around for 18 bloody years! 

Posted

On the whole, last night's Raw whizzed past. Nothing truly bad while not being outstanding.

Liked how losing the MITB cash in has been used to freshen up Austin Theory, although I'm not sure how much longevity there is in him as a crazy-eyed loon. Its all going to fall apart when he steps into the ring with someone like Lashley for a proper match. 

Miz was superb. Stopping to sign autographs and shake hands on the way to the ring was a great touch of smarminess. Gargano can do no wrong in my eyes and I'm looking forward to a PPV match between the two with hopefully no shenanigans. 

Why was Ziggler wearing an RK-Bro top? Is there something there I missed or was it just random? He's properly done now. Popped up for the first time in weeks to be a footnote in the Theory angle. 

I'm really liking Rollins at the moment. When he first appeared in his white suit I involuntarily mouthed "What a man".

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Rockbus2 said:

Why was Ziggler wearing an RK-Bro top? Is there something there I missed or was it just random?

In his own mind he’s a maverick that plays by his own rules. A heel wearing a babyface T-shirt probably feels edgy to whatever he thinks his demographic is. Which judging by a fair few of my mates, are casuals that stopped watching years ago but are still delighted to hear he’s still in it, and insist he should be champion. Odd.

Posted

Been a few boring weeks of Raw now, they need star power and/or some good feuds. 
 

Glad Owens is back, would be good to have him as the focal face for a while; and decide where to push Rollins would help too. 
 

Things like Tozawa/Corbin as feuds are not doing it for me. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

Things like Tozawa/Corbin as feuds are not doing it for me. 

That's a thing?? Sounds like something 1PW would book. Nonsensical styles clash, sounds terrible.

Posted
12 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

Because of how awesome the Takeovers were when Triple H was in charge, everyone forgets how forgettable the weekly shows were. 

Isn’t NXT from 2014-2020 largely considered to be some of the best Wrestling TV there’s ever been? I know I rarely missed an episode during that time and looked forward to it every week

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...