The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Karl Anderson currently holds a singles title in New Japan… The Forbidden door returns.

Does it? Nakamura held the ICT title when WWE signed him, New Japan just shrugged and declared it vacant.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Having said that, and I can't really justify why, I'm quite excited about the prospect of AJ, Balor, Anderson and Gallows all interacting over the coming weeks. 

LORE.

14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't mind Gallows and Anderson coming in if we get some nice 6 man brawls with Judgement Day, because I usually always enjoy that. After that I'm not really bothered.

The US title match was stupid and they need to stop doing stuff like this in wrestling, it makes no sense having someone attacked and then not throwing the subsequent match out. There doesn't seem much of a point in a Lesnar vs Lashley feud and does this mean Lesnar is a heel again now? Knackers to that.

Theory losing again, as well. Just take the briefcase off him now because I'm not sure how you build him up quick enough after this for him to be a creditable world title challenger. Plus he lost to Johnny Gargano and there's no coming back from that.

Almost the whole show was booked badly but they're allowed a week off.

This seems like classic WWE booking to me.

I'm sure they have made the MITB holder look like an absolute chump for months on end a few times before only to end up with a "shocking" title win and dismal reign.

Edited by The King of Old School

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There doesn't seem much of a point in a Lesnar vs Lashley feud and does this mean Lesnar is a heel again now? Knackers to that.

Saudi show coming up in a few weeks so presumably its just a way to get Lesnar on that and he'll disappear again immediately after until Rumble season.

Lashley did technically beat Lesnar at the Rumble this year (huge helping hand to Reigns of course) and Lesnar won the title back without beating him for it in the Chamber so there is some unfinished business for the 2 of them to call back on

Edited by MVP RULZ

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Karl quickly deleted this earlier today after people found it and started replying/retweeting. Brilliant. Hope he gets his second swimming pool.

1F53992D-55FC-4D13-A5CE-657CD5D06401.thumb.jpeg.8a636313fb7add862b7edeb9dc5ffb8d.jpeg

I’ve worked for EA four times now.  When the biggest company comes knocking, you go regardless.  Everybody’s got a price!

10 hours ago, Mikeymike83 said:

The upside (and this is purely selfish on my part), is as I don't watch any WWE now, for the problems AEW are currently going through... at least one problem they can avoid is having those uninteresting berks back on Dynamite.

Every cloud and that..

Maybe another fruit basket is in order.

Thank you Papa H. 

I like them too Butch.  They are a perfect team for WWE.  One big fella throwing sawbones, one smaller guy who can talk and chain wrestle a bit, and they have loads of history (or LORE) to play off.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Loki said:

I’ve worked for EA four times now.  When the biggest company comes knocking, you go regardless.  Everybody’s got a price!

Fuck anyone who begrudges a talent making a financially-influenced decision in this short, dangerous career. Especially on grounds of “creativity” or “freedom” and so on. It’s a job. Get paid.