The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Apparently she's Mia Yim on the website again now, and Michin is being used as a nickname to fit the allegiance with The OC based on her interview on Corey Graves' podcast. Could well be a course correct after the negative reaction though I suppose. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally catching up with bits of Raw. After a promising couple of weeks under HHH it's become the same dull drag of a show.

I really think it was big mistake taking the US title off of super babyface Bobby Lashley. This tweener bollocks between him and Seth Rollins has left the show feeling rudderless and lacking a centerpiece star. It doesn't help that they've completely cooled off Bianca Belair as a TV presence either. It almost reads as if they've lost faith in her. She just seems to do nothing but sit about at ringside every week.

Hoping Kevin Owens can get back on a hot streak and inject some life into the show.

The Gargano stuff is shameless. Nothing right now in wrestling amuses me more than watching all the desperate tricks HHH is pulling to get his boy over. Not even The Miz can make the audience care about this dork.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members

“Hands up who remembers this guy from NXT?”

0927EDE9-38CA-40A6-A9DF-8E34B4AC3DE4.gif.1be19d603312839e350aadf2724f7acf.gif

What’s the opposite of a pop? A plop? What’s Hunter going to do when the plops run out?

I worry about what a Royal Rumble under Triple H will look like. Sixty minutes of, “remember him?” NXT 1.0 returns, each getting reactions that make Satnam Singh’s debut look like a Stone Cold Steve Austin entrance in 1998.

• Paid Members

Fuck, there was absolute silence to Bronson Reed appearing. Not even a glint of shock. HHH would have been better off bringing most of them back to NXT first, rebuild that brand back up, then move them over. 

I get bringing in the women as that roster was threadbare, remember last year's women's rumble and how they had to scrape the barrel? 

Bronson Reed wasn't even over in NXT before he left and most people who watch Raw, probably don't watch NJPW, and if they do, they're the ones that will moan about Raw anyways. 

The thing is, the show was actually pretty good as well, but that's the main take away from the show.