Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Supremo said:

Three hours of TV and the most memorable things were people inexplicably having their names and music changed.

6E43B23E-3D0D-48A2-85D9-6AA2CFED83C4.gif.c8d2e384b59949d9aa0ddfce50120f1b.gif

Whose names and music were changed? Did I miss something obvious while I was 3/4 watching?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Rockbus2 said:

Whose names and music were changed? Did I miss something obvious while I was 3/4 watching?

Not sure about the music, but Mia Yim is now known as Michin. Apparently it's Korean for "crazy". 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Rockbus2 said:

Whose names and music were changed? Did I miss something obvious while I was 3/4 watching?

Gargano has a new theme. He also lost to Omos in three minutes. Honeymoon period is over.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Apparently she's Mia Yim on the website again now, and Michin is being used as a nickname to fit the allegiance with The OC based on her interview on Corey Graves' podcast. Could well be a course correct after the negative reaction though I suppose. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Some grabs I’ve seen of Alexa from last night….

TELL ME I didn’t just see that???

  • Paid Members
Posted

Best thing about Raw last night? KO and Elias getting back to the Ezekiel feud it seems. The whole segment was brilliant, they have great chemistry to bounce off of each other. 

Posted (edited)

Finally catching up with bits of Raw. After a promising couple of weeks under HHH it's become the same dull drag of a show.

I really think it was big mistake taking the US title off of super babyface Bobby Lashley. This tweener bollocks between him and Seth Rollins has left the show feeling rudderless and lacking a centerpiece star. It doesn't help that they've completely cooled off Bianca Belair as a TV presence either. It almost reads as if they've lost faith in her. She just seems to do nothing but sit about at ringside every week.

Hoping Kevin Owens can get back on a hot streak and inject some life into the show.

The Gargano stuff is shameless. Nothing right now in wrestling amuses me more than watching all the desperate tricks HHH is pulling to get his boy over. Not even The Miz can make the audience care about this dork.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash
  • Paid Members
Posted

“Hands up who remembers this guy from NXT?”

0927EDE9-38CA-40A6-A9DF-8E34B4AC3DE4.gif.1be19d603312839e350aadf2724f7acf.gif

What’s the opposite of a pop? A plop? What’s Hunter going to do when the plops run out?

I worry about what a Royal Rumble under Triple H will look like. Sixty minutes of, “remember him?” NXT 1.0 returns, each getting reactions that make Satnam Singh’s debut look like a Stone Cold Steve Austin entrance in 1998.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fuck, there was absolute silence to Bronson Reed appearing. Not even a glint of shock. HHH would have been better off bringing most of them back to NXT first, rebuild that brand back up, then move them over. 

I get bringing in the women as that roster was threadbare, remember last year's women's rumble and how they had to scrape the barrel? 

Bronson Reed wasn't even over in NXT before he left and most people who watch Raw, probably don't watch NJPW, and if they do, they're the ones that will moan about Raw anyways. 

The thing is, the show was actually pretty good as well, but that's the main take away from the show.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can’t believe they rehabilitated Alexa from all the Wyatt crap and now… here we are.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...