The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

If we assume the Ezekiel thing is now very much Elias fucking with KO's head because he finds it funny, they really should introduce Elmore, the fake 3rd brother Owens made up on the spot, next week.

Get him a bald cap, fake goatee and a singlet and off you go.

It’s just sad that it’s the only thing worth watching on WWE tv, so you have to fwd through everything else to get to Elias.

Zeke looming into shot in that post-guitarshot backstage segment was just… perfect.

Now they need to work out how to do a tag  match…

• Paid Members

If ever there was a time for a return of the cinematic match, it's this one with Zeke and Elias interchanging throughout.

It HAS to end with the full return of Elias, the guy is money and should have been a made man by now already. It's a shame he ended up with the Trumpian anchor in Jaxon Riker. Speaking of whom, seems to have popped up alongside Drake Wuertz to the shock of no one.

I've only read the results of last night's show, but I'm genuinely shocked that Cena was OK with being introduced by Vince McMahon, given the allegations against him - and in particular the resurfacing of the rape claim. It's more than a subtle show of support from Cena, and it's very disappointing to see. 

• Paid Members

A YouTube thumbnail I've just seen indicates that a video aired where superstars past and present paid tribute to Cena - including Chris Jericho. True?

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Nick James said:

No Garth this week? I think this thread should be renamed to 'Garth Crooks' Official Raw Review'. 

Garth's been kept quiet as last week was the first time in a while they pinned a champion in a non-title match. Not including tag team champions losing singles matches because that doesnt really count, as they arent champions in singles so it doesnt weaken them by losing the match they aren't champions of. But they made up for that by last weeks being particularly egregious.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:01 AM, air_raid said:

Not only did a champion get pinned, he got pinned by a bloke that's already wrestled twice. So he looks shit, and it doesn't matter now if Lashley beats him. Conversely if Lashley DOESNT beat him, he looks REALLY shit. Who's the winner in this type of booking? Nobody. SHIT.

garth-crooks-totw.jpg

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

What happened with KO and Zeke this week? That was the only thing I was interested in looking up this morning.

Was bumped. I’m sure due to all the video messages and packages for Cena

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Was bumped. I’m sure due to all the video messages and packages for Cena

Yet for some reason Miz needed to pull double duty working the Battle Royale and then cut a promo followed by going 10 minutes with AJ Styles.

Having said that, Owens didn’t seem to be there at all so they must’ve decided ahead of time to cut it