The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Didn't know where else to post this, but it seems WWE have found another new way of getting as much money as is possible out of the most mental of fans - by which I mean the ones who will be walking around Nashville in 35 degree heat in black t-shirts - with much more money than sense (black t-shirts and several replica titles) , as they are selling tickets to WATCH THE TRYOUTS taking place before Summerslam !

On 6/29/2022 at 10:06 AM, The King of Old School said:

I think Chad Gable has been brilliant over the past few months in the role he is currently in.

Reminds me a bit of Kurt Angle's goofiness in 2000/2001.

Shoooooosh.

He's a great talent. Unbelievable they saddled him with that Shorty G nonsense for a while.

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Just caught a YouTube clip from a recent Raw -

Finn Balor's new ring gear has him and Priest looking more like The Ascension than a cool new faction.

Had a look at this to see what you were meaning, then something dawned on me - when did Rey Mysterio’s Eye grow back?

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Finn Balor is the James Hurley of wrestling for me, he was never cool.

Finn Balor is the James Gunn of wrestling.* A certain market adore him, nobody else gets it. When he was doing different body paint to do a different comic character every big match, he was the coolest man alive to nerds like me who love both workrate and comics.

* Albeit slightly less problematic.

5 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

when did Rey Mysterio’s Eye grow back?

LOL WCW.

Big problem with the Judgement Day faction as well is Edge being such a big Alter Bridge fan that they just absolutely had to be the theme music. To each their own and all that but they're surely not the whiny post grunge vocals you want on your creepy religious cult type group. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Big problem with the Judgement Day faction as well is Edge being such a big Alter Bridge fan that they just absolutely had to be the theme music. To each their own and all that but they're surely not the whiny post grunge vocals you want on your creepy religious cult type group. 

Joke being, Alter Bridge came out of the ashes of Creed - spawned by the worst religious cult of them all. Christianity.

• Paid Members

Why is Tamina still getting a gig? It’s embarrassing how many far far better women with wrestling skill or personality they couldn’t find anything for, yet she’s still there despite having always been, and always will be, shite.

10 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Why is Tamina still getting a gig? It’s embarrassing how many far far better women with wrestling skill or personality they couldn’t find anything for, yet she’s still there despite having always been, and always will be, shite.

But she deserved it last year, remember?

In answer to your question though I’ve no idea why she’s still there, she’s awful. Can only assume she’s popular among her peers

• Paid Members

Even by their standards, this is fucking mental. Who could have ever imagined we would look back at the Stand Up for WWE stuff as relatively subtle.

”We spread…goodness.” “We never talk about politics, religion or any other subject matter that’s divisive.” “We are a safe haven.”

“Can I just shock you? We’re really nice…despite everything we’ve ever done or what is currently being reported everywhere.”

Honestly, all this has done is make me wonder what’s going to be reported next! Obviously, some serious shit is incoming!