The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The cadence in Jericho’s seemed to suggest that he had more to say and they just cut him off. I bet he sent them a 10 video talking about he and Cena are the last of a dying breed

".. and TONY KHAN is the best boss I've ever had! I'm a wizard!"

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Stop the pigeon said:

Good to see Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho pop on. Wonder what they're up to now.😄 Heard KO was sick and the match should be next week.

Bryan’s been working in a call centre since he finally succumbed to those injuries.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Owens said on Twitter he didn't want to go to Texas. :) 

I love when the wrestlers do more for storyline consistency than the writers bother to do.

Reminds me of 2011 when they were writing the transition from Punk working Cena to working Orton, who he’d be with at Mania. Punk suggested his motivation would harken back to Randy booting him in the head causing him to forfeit the title back in 2008, which he’d never avenged. Apparently all the writers were either unaware this happened or had forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Matthew said:

It says something when it’s Thursday and the latest episode of Raw hasn’t been discussed whatsoever on a wrestling forum.

The show was that nondescript that I clocked I hadn’t read the results yet and just now went to read them before eventually realising I already had.

• Paid Members

Maybe I’ve missed it when skimming the results but it appears they capitalised on that amazing Elias/Kevin Owens segment by doing fuck all with them ever since. They’re nothing if not consistent.

They were scheduled to have a match for the last place in the MITB match but had to be cancelled as Kevin Owens wasn’t on the show and he wasn’t there last week either so assuming they’ll resume it in some form whenever he is back

Yeah sounds like Owens is dealing with some sort of issue as he's missed the last few shows.

Real shame as you can tell Ezekial is just treading water till he comes back at the moment and it was a hot programme, hopefully it's not too serious.

What's the end game with the Ezekial story?  Obviously it's great now, and Owens and he will have a good match, but I'm hoping it ends with Elias returning and getting a bigger push - he's a genuinely talented wrestler.  Otherwise the Zeke character seems a bit limiting.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

What's the end game with the Ezekial story?  Obviously it's great now, and Owens and he will have a good match, but I'm hoping it ends with Elias returning and getting a bigger push - he's a genuinely talented wrestler.  Otherwise the Zeke character seems a bit limiting.

Ezekiel is going to have the same problem that he's always had. His character work is a class above, his work on the mic is good, but then the bell rings and he's just not that good. Sticking him with Owens is probably the best chance he's got