The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Did anyone spot the background of Kevin Owens interview? Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H had crashed their car which wasn’t mentioned later in their interview or by commentary. It was then being towed during Asuka and Alexa’s interview. Bizarre stuff but hilarious all the same - it was obviously planned with how in-shot it was though.

Enjoyed RAW this week - stories seem to be slowly being built and interested to see where they go with some.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, FUM said:

Did anyone spot the background of Kevin Owens interview? Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H had crashed their car which wasn’t mentioned later in their interview or by commentary. It was then being towed during Asuka and Alexa’s interview. Bizarre stuff but hilarious all the same - it was obviously planned with how in-shot it was though.

From what I've seen, I don't know if it's meant to be Doudrop and Nikki that crashed, or that discovered it. I saw a few people speculate that it'll be revealed as Dexter Lumis' car, with him gatecrashing the show.

Haven't seen the show, so something might contradict that.

I've only read the Bleacher Report and seen a few clips but it read as though the car crash was threaded throughout the background of the show leading up to the Lumis reveal.

You've got to give them credit for at least trying something new.

Edited by s279

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Poppy as in Play Destroy? Get her and Grimes to play that live and I might even watch!!

Aye, she's done a few songs for NXT and it felt like they hinted at an angle at one point. I think she fell out with Grimes when recording with her tho..

• Paid Members

Depends who you ask, I suppose. He is the former Samuel Shaw from TNA, weird stalker gimmick that took a while to really click, but just before he was released he seemed to be hitting his stride. I enjoyed the gimmick and the way it ran with The Way, but I know quite a lot aren't a too much of a fan. 

The wedding to Indi Hartwell was fantastic, to be fair. 

I’m enjoying WWE far more than I expected I ever would again right now. This was a fun show, for the most part. Show long storylines, people unexpectedly turning up, enjoyable wrestling…AEW has, on paper, a better roster on the whole, but if Triple H’s booking continues along the path its on, I think I might actually end up enjoying Raw and Smackdown more. The real test will come when there’s a period of stability, and the surprise returns stop. I hope they manage to keep the product as entertaining as it is right now. 

Ziggler v Chad Gable was absolutely brilliant - shades of Benoit v Angle from back in the day.  A lot of the matchups felt fresh actually.  The upwards trend continues - sign in the audience said "Thankyou Papa H".

On 8/10/2022 at 10:15 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Has the camerawork / constant cutting improved yet? 

This is my biggest issue with modern WWE. I can forgive bad booking as not everything is going to be perfect, but it's genuinely difficult to watch isn't it. Haven't watched Raw for years, but wondered if this had improved or not? I guess it will go with Kevin Dunn, hopefully