WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

Same to be honest, Xbox or PS4 means I won’t get to play as much due to competing for screen time with the wife and kids. Work takes up enough time as it is so having the portable option would have given me more time in the evenings with it.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Made the mistake of showing my kids that Mario Kart Home Circuit video, ffs. They've been designing courses around their houses all night, and want to use the dog and the cat as obstacles.

At £100, that's a grandparents purchase for sure, for as good as it looks, I bet it doesn't really work properly in the way they've shown.

Hmmm. Looks to be an RC car that transmits video back to the Switch. Nice design. Kids will definitely get creative with it. Like you mentioned though. It'll be difficult to live up to the video.

6 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

You can opt out once the price is revealed I think. They’re also drawing the winners based on PlayStation use so if you have that Bloodborne platinum you’ve probably got a good chance! What that actually looks like is that they’re making sure only one account gets the ‘chance’ to buy one.

Just release a price and date ffs. Xbox will be cheaper and more powerful but they’ve pushed Halo back and the people that really cares about box specs probably already have a gaming pc. 

I honestly don't think my interest in a new console generation has plummeted so fast or hard.

It’s not even like the games you’d expect to be pushing the systems to their absolute limits like Red Dead 2, Last of Us 2 or Tsushima are buggy messes. They ran perfectly fine for me and looked great.  The only game that really grates on me for slowness was AC Odyssey.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

So who has the hands-on opinions for THPS?

I don't know, what the fuck is is? Can we put a moratorium on abbreviations if you haven't said what it stands for in the first sentence, to help out thickos like me? This isn't the Transformers thread. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I don't know, what the fuck is is? Can we put a moratorium on abbreviations if you haven't said what it stands for in the first sentence, to help out thickos like me? This isn't the Transformers thread. 

Tony Hawks Pro Skater