Paid Members quote the raven Posted September 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2020 O FFS. What to do, mario 3d all stars, and pikmin all around the same time!. I think maybe all stars due to the limted run. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted September 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2020 (edited) As the Switch is my first Nintendo console since the SNES I'll be getting the 3D Allstars. Then fucking it off like everyone else and waiting for eBay to pay for my retirement fund. Edited September 3, 2020 by seph Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 It might be worth putting a pre-order in now if you want to be sure of getting a copy - it's on the official Nintendo site, and Amazon have got it as well. In theory, availability is limited by time rather than the amount of copies and Nintendo - again, in theory - will keep re-stocking until March. But that surely won't be as straightforward as it sounds, because they've proven themselves many times over the years to be buggers for creating demand for their own products. Absolute buggers for it. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted September 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2020 1 minute ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: It might be worth putting a pre-order in now if you want to be sure of getting a copy - it's on the official Nintendo site, and Amazon have got it as well. In theory, availability is limited by time rather than the amount of copies and Nintendo - again, in theory - will keep re-stocking until March. But that surely won't be as straightforward as it sounds, because they've proven themselves many times over the years to be buggers for creating demand for their own products. Absolute buggers for it. Already done Quote
Retro Red Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 Same. Been waiting so long for a Sunshine rerelease so I’m not missing this one. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 I’ve preordered it with Amazon. Does anyone know if they take the money out now or just prior to dispatch I can never remember. Talking of preorders did anyone enter the PlayStation 5 Lottery to be one of the lucky ones who get to preorder the literally priceless PS5? Seem’s a bit fucking cheeky to me. If you want my £500 or whatever show me what I’m getting first. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted September 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2020 2 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: I’ve preordered it with Amazon. Does anyone know if they take the money out now or just prior to dispatch I can never remember. Nintendo eShop isn't taking out until the order's shipped. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 I have pre ordered from Amazon, really wanted the physical copy as opposed to the digial version. Really looking forward to this. Quite liked the trainers as well, but I decided against getting them in the end. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted September 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2020 That Mario 35 looks like it could be fun. I won't have a chance as I'm shit at Mario, but it looks like it'd be an interesting watch. Quote
Guest Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: That Mario 35 looks like it could be fun. I won't have a chance as I'm shit at Mario, but it looks like it'd be an interesting watch. Think you're getting mixed up with this. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 3, 2020 Members Posted September 3, 2020 Made the mistake of showing my kids that Mario Kart Home Circuit video, ffs. They've been designing courses around their houses all night, and want to use the dog and the cat as obstacles. At £100, that's a grandparents purchase for sure, for as good as it looks, I bet it doesn't really work properly in the way they've shown. Quote
RedRooster Posted September 4, 2020 Posted September 4, 2020 13 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: Talking of preorders did anyone enter the PlayStation 5 Lottery to be one of the lucky ones who get to preorder the literally priceless PS5? Seem’s a bit fucking cheeky to me. If you want my £500 or whatever show me what I’m getting first. I didn't even know there was such a thing. That's incredibly brazen. I wonder if a few 'winners' are going to have a nasty surprise one the price is revealed? Quote
Mr_Danger Posted September 4, 2020 Posted September 4, 2020 40 minutes ago, RedRooster said: I didn't even know there was such a thing. That's incredibly brazen. I wonder if a few 'winners' are going to have a nasty surprise one the price is revealed? You can opt out once the price is revealed I think. They’re also drawing the winners based on PlayStation use so if you have that Bloodborne platinum you’ve probably got a good chance! What that actually looks like is that they’re making sure only one account gets the ‘chance’ to buy one. Just release a price and date ffs. Xbox will be cheaper and more powerful but they’ve pushed Halo back and the people that really cares about box specs probably already have a gaming pc. Quote
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted September 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2020 So who has the hands-on opinions for THPS? I'm still feeling weary about the franchise, stemming from the THPS5 debacle so i don't want to throw my cash down just yet, but I trust most (okay, some) of the voices on this board. I'm really wanting it to be great but I also realise that it's modern gaming and has every chance to be sabotaged and shite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.