Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, lars85 said:

I'd forgotten how much I used to love Boy Meets World. Surely Mr Feeny is the best TV teacher ever? Shits all over Mr Belding.

Feeny is an absolute legend. The relationship between he and Eric is one of the best things about the show.

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

Edited by WyattSheepMask

15 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

He's a bit rapey (allegedly) isn't he?

4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Not read anything about that myself, but some please correct me if I'm wrong. There was something last year where he upset a bunch of folk after he defend Woody Allen, but that's all I've read about

I don't want to derail the thread, as what I read has since been deleted, so let's leave it at he's a bit fucking creepy at best and worse at worst (allegedly). But yeah, like Bill Murray, he completely plays up to the Jeff Goldblum character. Or maybe he's just like that? I don't know. I've had a rough day.

Had the app for a few days and been watching the Cosmos series which I'm sure I've seen before, but it's good nonetheless. NGT can be unbearable sometimes but he was at his best throughout this.

Also watched that Space X documentary which is well worth a watch. Nothing you might not already know but it was surprisingly well put together, and there's a few hair raising moments in it. 

Watched a couple of films earlier, Brother Bear, which I only watched because my mate's girlfriend has been bugging me for weeks to see it as it's her favorite film, I can see why some would like it but personally I thought it was a bit meh. After that I watched The Black Cauldron, I genuinely don't remember ever seeing this as a kid but its a really fun and slightly dark film which also has historical significance as it was the first film to use the classic blue and white castle signature with the reworked version of When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinocchio