• Paid Members

I think such pity for that kid who played Anakin. The role basically ruined his entire life. He was massively bullied all through school and college and people still give him shit about it. Watch an interview with him and he comes across as moments away from committing a mass shooting.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's almost as if it was designed as a ride first then turned into a film. 

When Rudyard sodding Kipling isn’t quite racist enough, Disney will make up the shortfall. 

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Langham and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I think such pity for that kid who played Anakin. The role basically ruined his entire life. He was massively bullied all through school and college and people still give him shit about it. Watch an interview with him and he comes across as moments away from committing a mass shooting.

And that was in an age before twitter, which we saw the sort of shite that Kelly Marie Tran went through to the point that she had to quit the platform. 

Wasnt their a load of twitter hate aimed at the young girl that played Tony Stark’s daughter In Avengers: Endgame? 

Edited by WyattSheepMask
9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Lads, take this to the Star Wars thread and tell me about old episodes of Duck Tales.

First episode was fun, Magica plotted to steal Scrooge’s rare dime by breaking out the Beagle Boys and turning them into Huey, Louie and Dewey (who had gone to watch a film)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Lads, take this to the Star Wars thread and tell me about old episodes of Duck Tales.

I’d also recommend new Duck Tales

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, lars85 said:

I'd forgotten how much I used to love Boy Meets World. Surely Mr Feeny is the best TV teacher ever? Shits all over Mr Belding.

Feeny is an absolute legend. The relationship between he and Eric is one of the best things about the show.

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

Edited by WyattSheepMask
15 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

He's a bit rapey (allegedly) isn't he?