Disney Plus

Weezenal

• Paid Members

Can anyone reccomend me a film(on Disney+ or wherever) that is similar to Disney's "Zombies" please? My youngest is absolutley in love with both Zombies and the sequel and is watching them on an almost continuous repeat and it's driving me mad!!!!! Is there anything similar(with monsters and the like) that I could put her on just to brake things up?

• Paid Members
On 4/5/2020 at 8:10 AM, johnnyboy said:

The Incredible Journey and Homeward Bound

Brilliant shouts. I intend to introduce my kids to these two. Classics.

My and my son watched 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea last night, I'd never seen it before. Really enjoyed it and my 8yo was engrossed. Need to try some of the other classic adventure movies with him next, like Robinson Crusoe and Jason & The Argonauts. 

I'm hoping Disney+ and the need for new content will encourage them to resurrect whatever plans they had for Tron. I know a third movie isn't ever hitting cinemas, but it was on the slate for aaaages before they pulled the plug.

A mini series or even a new animated show, can't be too much to ask, can it?

7 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Can anyone reccomend me a film(on Disney+ or wherever) that is similar to Disney's "Zombies" please? My youngest is absolutley in love with both Zombies and the sequel and is watching them on an almost continuous repeat and it's driving me mad!!!!! Is there anything similar(with monsters and the like) that I could put her on just to brake things up?

There's the Halloweentown films or Frankenweenie on D+, oh and the Twitches films with the twins from Sister, Sister

Edited by RIDDUM_N_STYLE

Still loving the Disney Afternoon shows, into season 2 of both Gargoyles and Gummi Bears and 16 episodes each in on Ducktales, Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck

Been working my way through some animated films that I've either not seen or haven't seen in years over the last few days as well including A Bug's Life, Coco, The Sword In The Stone, The Great Mouse Detective and both Incredibles films