• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's almost as if it was designed as a ride first then turned into a film. 

When Rudyard sodding Kipling isn’t quite racist enough, Disney will make up the shortfall. 

It’s because Disney Plus are doing a remake of Song Of The South. It’s starring Brooke Shields, Chris Langham and Spike Milligan is redoing his Curry and Chips persona to play Uncle Remus. Written by

Posted Images

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Williem Dafoe is great an all, but I’m halfway through Togo and it’s so dull. Even he is phoning it in

I didn't mind that, actually. Thought the Willem Dafoe dog movie was way better than the Harrison Ford dog movie, which was really hard work to get through.

Timmy Failure is a half-decent Disney+ original too. Think a detective noir film but the detective is an 11-year old lad with an imaginary polar bear sidekick.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I didn't mind that, actually. Thought the Willem Dafoe dog movie was way better than the Harrison Ford dog movie, which was really hard work to get through.

Timmy Failure is a half-decent Disney+ original too. Think a detective noir film but the detective is an 11-year old lad with an imaginary polar bear sidekick.

We’re going through the original output, so Timmy is next and then Star Girl

My two year old has us persistently watching Cars and its only sequel, Cars 3. They get a really bad rep because of the commercial aspect, but I think they're underrated for what they are. Saw the third one on here for the first time and it's a lot better than I expected. 

Weird they went straight to 3 and skipped 2 completely.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

My two year old has us persistently watching Cars and its only sequel, Cars 3. They get a really bad rep because of the commercial aspect, but I think they're underrated for what they are. Saw the third one on here for the first time and it's a lot better than I expected. 

Weird they went straight to 3 and skipped 2 completely.

It reminds me of why there wasn't a Rocky V they just went straight from IV to Balboa.

Cars 3, maybe because of my expectations, was actually pretty good. Still low down on the list overall, but it wasn't awful. I think as time goes on and the novalty wears of Onward will also be down near the bottom of the Pixar list as well.

Obviously it’s a very Star Wars heavy day on Disney+ with Rise of the Skywalker being added, but there’s also been something new called Disney Gallery, which looks like its having new episodes weekly, covering the making of The Mandalorian.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I don’t know if this is different to the one they announced for cinema release next year or not because that was always announced as an Octoberr 2021 release rather than being delayed by Covid. I just there are a few Hamilton fans on here so figured it worth posting for them

Edited by WyattSheepMask
  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I don’t know if this is different to the one they announced for cinema release next year or not because that was always announced as an Octoberr 2021 release rather than being delayed by Covid. I just there are a few Hamilton fans on here so figured it worth posting for them

I assume it’s the same one - a filmed version of the original Broadway cast. I know they filmed three performances for the cinema release one but I doubt they’ve turned that into two separate films.

As a Hamilton fanboy I’m thrilled I don’t have to wait a year and a half to see it, but still slightly disappointed it won’t be on the big screen.

July felt like so long ago yesterday, but today I’m looking forward to it. Thanks Hamilton 🙂