Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Moderators

I don't think that's going to cut it. I had mine the other day, and I got bored and left before my 15 minutes wait were over. I went to the McDonald's opposite the shopping mall and immediately had a cheeseburger and nuggets. I've felt no ill effects at all. I've concluded that the fast food needs to be administered immediately in order to be most effective.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

Piers Corbyn has released an anti-vax song and it's...it's something.

The media will obviously refer to him as Jeremy's brother and use this to attack Labour. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

This doesn’t look good for Corbyn. 

I hope there weren't any war memorials nearby. 

• Paid Members

Yesterday must have been the biggest day ever at the mass vaccination centre in Craigavon. The nearby McDonalds in Lurgan was mental. Near as chaotic as the bog roll aisles at Tesco's 18 months ago. At least I'm putting it down to vaccines anyway. If that many people want to eat McDonald's without the genuine medical advisement following vaccination, then there's more wrong with the people of Lurgan than their thirst for Buckfast suggests. 

9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The media will obviously refer to him as Jeremy's brother and use this to attack Labour. 

Seen loads of tories demanding Jeremy Corbyn makes a statement about his brother getting nicked. He should say he will do once Prince Charles denounces his paedo brother. 

Had my booster, 3rd dose of Pfizer. Arm is a bit sore and I feel tired but no other complaints as of yet. Will not be partaking of a McDonalds as I am vegan and therefore morally superior to most of you lot who celebrate supporting saving lives by taking another life.