Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

I’ve got a booster for something else tomorrow morning so I’m hoping they give me the Covid booster while I’m there. Meant to have it next week but it’s the day before a social event and I don’t want to risk houchening it. 

• Paid Members

France has closed their borders to people from the UK from this Saturday, presumably in light of the massively increasing cases. I think the BBC's report said that at this rate there'll be a million people needing to isolate on Christmas day. 

World. Leading. 

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Head's up - big queues here. Half an hour after my appointment time and I've not gone in yet.

Doesn't look like I'll be getting that Wendy's 😥

1hr after appt time in the end btw. It's busy! Staff are all really knackered but it's still running very efficiently tbh.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

France has closed their borders to people from the UK from this Saturday, presumably in light of the massively increasing cases. I think the BBC's report said that at this rate there'll be a million people needing to isolate on Christmas day. 

World. Leading. 

Just remember to not cancel your Christmas Parties this weekend or restaurant reservations. Got to keep the economy running regardless. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

With that not happening now, has there been any incidents of people feinting on their way back home?

FortunateComplexDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb

Edited by Carbomb
And it seems mobile is shite for downloading gifs.

• Paid Members

Thanks for all the messages. Got my results and I have to isolate till midnight on Christmas eve. Not the end of the world. Just moved in to our first house with the gf so going to use it as an excuse to sort everything out around the house, spend some time together, have some movie marathons and set up a few retro consoles. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’ve got a booster for something else tomorrow morning so I’m hoping they give me the Covid booster while I’m there. Meant to have it next week but it’s the day before a social event and I don’t want to risk houchening it. 

How's the abscess?