Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I had mine at 4.15 yesterday, I'm still expecting some side effects to creep up on me but so far I've been fine, not even a sore arm yet. For full disclosure it was the Oxford one, I made shepherds pie when I got home and drank seven pints of water (and one large rum) throughout the evening. I'm sure tomorrow I'll wake up feeling like dogshit but for now I'm alright.

Edited by Harry Wiseau
Posted

Got my jab through work yesterday at 5pm. 3am I woke with sweats, aches and pains... despite the discomfort, it's reassuring to know that I'm one step closer to resuming normal service. Hoping to get over this shit feeling by tomorrow. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

This third wave going across Europe...I'm probably understanding it wrong but isn't this being caused by the Kent variant?

I ask because there's talks of the possibility  of Europe's third wave hitting the UK but if the cause is the Kent variant then haven't we gone through this wave already?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Had my AZ today and grabbed Cheese Dippers from McDonalds and Cheesy Black Bean Burrito and Mexican Fries from Taco Bell as they were right next door and Ronald’s veggie offerings are poor. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 3/27/2021 at 1:04 PM, LaGoosh said:

This third wave going across Europe...I'm probably understanding it wrong but isn't this being caused by the Kent variant?

I ask because there's talks of the possibility  of Europe's third wave hitting the UK but if the cause is the Kent variant then haven't we gone through this wave already?

The main reason it's sweeping through Europe is because they've been faffing about when it comes to vaccinations, haven't they? That's certainly one area where we seem to be doing well in. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Got texted this morning and booked my second jab for this coming Saturday at 6.30pm. Mrs Jazzy hasn't been contacted about her second one yet, which is odd as she had her first one before me. Although mine was all arranged by text and she got a phone call about hers, so she may get invited down for it in the week. 

Posted

I had my second jab yesterday, with only a 5 week gap, whereas last time I woke up feeling like I'd been smashed about by Braun Strowman the day after the jab, this time I had a very light headache around lunchtime which faded off as soon as I took 2 paracetamol 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Had my vaccine today after volunteering at a vaccination centre. Sadly there were no Maccy D's in the area so I came home and demolished a large pack of Doritos in celebration. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm hoping there'll still be a spicy bean wrap at the Tesco garage to have when I've had my second on Saturday night.

  • Paid Members
Posted

My bro in law caught covid  he’s a fit and healthy 37 year old.

Its absolutely ruined him. He’s struggling to do even simple things due to breathing issues. I think he’s going to have to seek medical help for it next few days. 
 


 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...