Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 15, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted March 15, 2021 Get better soon @ReturnOfTheMack! Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted March 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2021 Wrong day to recieve a skull in the post. 40th birthday gift from a friend. My 40th was in November. Timing... Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 Just had my vaccine, it was the AZ one. The organisation of the whole thing was brilliant. Used the app to sign in, was shown whereabouts I had to go every step of the way and they gave me what I came for. The hamburgers had the extra bacon and lettuce I requested, the fries were lovely and warm and the nuggets had the dip I requested. Brilliantly organised. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 16, 2021 Members Posted March 16, 2021 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: The hamburgers had the extra bacon 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: and lettuce I requested Quote
deathrey Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 So I have my vaccination appointment tomorrow! I genuinely think the last time I was this excited was when my son was born! Also, McDonalds must have some kind of vested interest in medical care. It's a thing in the IVF community to go and get a McDonalds after egg transfer, the rumour is that the fries help with implantation... Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 16, 2021 Moderators Posted March 16, 2021 That's great! Did you get back in contact with them or did they just get in touch anyway? Quote
deathrey Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 I got in touch with them so thank you for the prompting! Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: It’s nicer than dry toast. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted March 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2021 McDonald's Lettuce though? Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 16, 2021 Moderators Posted March 16, 2021 10 minutes ago, scratchdj said: Lettuce is fucking excellent, though. Negative. Veg is great, salad is beyond contempt Quote
CavemanLynn Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 26 minutes ago, PowerButchi said: Negative. Veg is great, salad is beyond contempt Salad is fine. Iceberg lettuce is pointless solid green water, so boring it only exists in two dimensions. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 Fuck me, this is some bitch of an illness. This morning I was honestly convinced I was dying and started planning my funeral. Quote
deathrey Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 That sounds rough @ReturnOfTheMack, I hope you are feeling better soon. I was vaccinated this afternoon, feeling ok other than a sore arm but I won't get too excited as both my parents got a bit of a temperature the next day so I'm expecting to feel a bit rough tomorrow. I went for Burger King after the vaccine because McDonalds is shit. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 16 minutes ago, deathrey said: I went for Burger King after the vaccine because McDonalds is shit. You give that vaccine back! Quote
deathrey Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 Minimal side effects and feeling great today. I'm putting it down to my superior burger choice. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.