Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

21 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

AstraZeneca has been suspended for use again, this time over blood clot fears. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56397157

First of all it didnt work, now it might kill you. As i stated earlier good luck trying to convince people in those countries to take it. 

Hundreds of thousands of people have had this jab and are absolutely fine. Every one of the jabs has seen a small sub section of people demonstrate some extreme unwanted side effects as with any vaccine. This is EU saving face for their shitty approach and red tape. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Did you read the whole article or just the headline?

They suspended it due to blood clot fears, blood clots can kill you? did i miss something? Macron claimed it didnt work on over 65s?

For the record i had my first dose a few weeks ago and other than sore arm i got nothing in the way of side affects 

Edited by quote the raven

47 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

They suspended it due to blood clot fears, blood clots can kill you? did i miss something?

The bits where various medical bodies say there is no evidence it causes blood clots? 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The bits where various medical bodies say there is no evidence it causes blood clots? 

Yes I see that, my follow up to the story was good luck getting people in those countries to take it. 

Just like they refuted Germany and France saying it didn’t work on over 65s 

The point I was trying to make is once you make these claims it’s very hard to back track on them. You are feeding the anti vax lunatics.

I have no doubt they will prove this is false and then ask people to go back to taking it, however the damage is already done 

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Fucking bastard. Just tested positive for Covid. My fucking life.

Would you not test positive because you just had the jab and there's some in your system?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Damn, man. That's shit. Is there data available on the effects of someone catching it just after having the jab? 

Public Health has spoke to me, they think I actually came down with it Thursday as I was really headachey and vomited then. I assumed it was a cold as I had none of the main symptoms.

Cheers guys.