Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

It’s par for the course. Because they are all about small government and libertarian ideals, they don’t want to tell people what to do. Sure, they “Encourage” you not to travel or go to work if you show symptoms but then people go without wages. That way they can say they aren’t to blame if people won’t stick to the guidelines. 

It’s Vince McMahon back in the day isn’t it. He isn’t telling you to get in the roids and the pills but he hopes your injury heals quickly so you don’t lose your spot, which you probably will. 

I've seen so many people over Twitter and Facebook make a pretty good point by saying does no one think it's funny/weird that this Virus has mutated and we have another strain of covid 2 weeks after they roll out the vaccine? I mean it could come down to conspiracy theories and that bullshit but it does certainly make you wonder. 

Another thing i've read on mass is the small amount of trust and faith the mass had in Boris and the government has completely gone out the window now when they said weeks ago we have made the decision to put you back into lockdown so you can have 5 days of Christmas to spend with your family and loved ones after the year from hell, Only for them to pull the rug on it a week before changing it to only mixing for 1 day only. The amount of key workers that have come out and said thanks for that, we have worked our arses off for you and we are set to work Christmas eve and day and now your saying we can't see out families on boxing day or whatever is outstanding. Like i say the little respect they did have has completely gone now and the majority of people will be seeing there families within the original time frame dangled in front of us. 

23 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I've seen so many people over Twitter and Facebook make a pretty good point by saying does no one think it's funny/weird that this Virus has mutated and we have another strain of covid 2 weeks after they roll out the vaccine?

Why is that a good point? Are these people all virologists? 

• Paid Members

I’m reminded of a boring, tragic conspiracy theorist on my Facebook feed. He posted a thing about how everyone has been much less sick this year with common colds and flu, with the classic, “makes you think, doesn’t it?”

When every single person responded, “no, it’s a very obvious consequence of everyone being far more hygienic and not mixing as much,” he deleted the post. I’m still at a complete loss as to what we were supposed to be thinking about, if it wasn’t that.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’m still at a complete loss as to what we were supposed to be thinking about, if it wasn’t that.

Obviously the secret government factories where they build the viruses couldn't produce enough normal cold or flu to secretly pump out of so called "air conditioning units" in shops because they were maxed out building the new model.

Try and keep up you sheeple. 

• Paid Members

Got a phone call from my gran about half 10 last night in floods of tears because she'd got everything for Christmas Dinner, but had seen on the news how dangerous it is at the moment, apologising profusely for having to cancel Christmas. Broke mine and my lady's hearts. Fortunately the on laws have enough fixings for us to have some of their Christmas Dinner, and my mum is bringing our presents over tomorrow.