Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd kind of been bracing myself for this. I love when he tried to say "our friends in Europe face similarly tough decisions" even though they've been announcing Christmas lockdown to try and stave off a second wave in Europe for the last week or so. Just been on the phone to my mum and gran to try and figure out what we're going to do. I can easily scare up some fixings for a Christmas type dinner for myself in the week if need be. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm so sorry for everyone in the south that has been shafted by this tier 4 decision. It's really convenient that it's all come to light after the majority of the the Christmas shopping will have been done. 

The rest of us will be locked up in it too eventually, which I honestly fear will tip me over the edge. I'm ready to call it a day as it is, but the thought of me being able to see the kids and some of the extended family on Christmas Day and Boxing day is just about keeping me going for now. Once I'm isolated again, I'm worried what I'll end up doing! 

Merry fucking Christmas!

Posted

So how many people in Tier 4 are going to say 'fuck this if the rest of the country are allowed to see family so am I'

It really should have been a blanket ban on Christmas day, yeah it is shit but so is thousands of more deaths. 

  • Moderators
Posted
27 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I was so uplifted by 'whom' being correctly used that the second 'with' really knocked me for six. 

I really don't want to come across all "you owe me a new keyboard, good sir!" but this resulted in me inhaling a bit of pasta, almost fatally.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Why? That’s his name…?

Because "Boris" is a persona that he's cultivated to disguise the fact that he's a really nasty prick.

It makes him sound like a loveable oddball, who is daft as fuck but means well really, as a opposed to an entitled, careerist wanker who only cares about himself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...