Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members

I'd kind of been bracing myself for this. I love when he tried to say "our friends in Europe face similarly tough decisions" even though they've been announcing Christmas lockdown to try and stave off a second wave in Europe for the last week or so. Just been on the phone to my mum and gran to try and figure out what we're going to do. I can easily scare up some fixings for a Christmas type dinner for myself in the week if need be.Ā 

• Paid Members

I'm so sorry for everyone in the south that has been shafted by this tier 4 decision. It's really convenient that it's all come to light after the majority of the the Christmas shopping will have been done.Ā 

The rest of us will be locked up in it too eventually, which I honestly fear will tip me over the edge. I'm ready to call it a day as it is, but the thought of me being able to see the kids and some of the extended family on Christmas Day and Boxing day is just about keeping me going for now. Once I'm isolated again, I'm worried what I'll end up doing!Ā 

Merry fucking Christmas!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Why? Thatā€™s his nameā€¦?

Because "Boris" is a persona that he's cultivated to disguise the fact that he's a really nasty prick.

It makes him sound like a loveable oddball, who is daft as fuckĀ but means well really, as a opposed to an entitled,Ā careerist wanker who only cares about himself.