Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

 I had an ex girlfriend (shocking, i know) call me alienhead

I had an ex girlfriend who called me "the bedroom SAS". I thought it was because I was the best of the best but it turned out I'd be in and out without her noticing. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

My gran's had her letter to say she can go for the grist part of her vaccine on the 30th, and the booster on January 20th. Mrs Jazzy had a call from the doctor's last week to say ours will probably be ready in February. My gran is in group 2 (over 80s) and we're in the 4th group (highly vulnerable). My gran rang me today to tell me that she was sending a good package over with my birthday/Christmas presents tomorrow (my mum is bringing them), then rang back 20 minutes later because she'd remembered it was my birthday while she was checking the best before date on her yoghurt. She's in better spirits than she was last night. I'm going to give her a video call on WhatsApp at the weekend when she's visiting her neighbour and using the WiFi. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

even when i emerged at birth the nurse said i had a big head 

I'm sorry Ralphy but I cannot stop laughing at this, all I can picture is tour head popping out as it is now with glasses and headphones and half a tin of biscuits rammed into your mouth. 

Posted
Just now, Joe Blog said:

I'm sorry Ralphy but I cannot stop laughing at this, all I can picture is tour head popping out as it is now with glasses and headphones and half a tin of biscuits rammed into your mouth. 

If Pinocchio is the puppet who came to life, then Our Ralphy is the human Funko Pop. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

My sons sen school is taking an extra 2 days to train staff to carry out covid tests. 
 

Sadly I don’t see the majority of the kids allowing them to do it. 
 

parents and carers have been added to the community testing now so we can get tested every day if need be. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Quality work by the government who managed to miss out a line of legislation when drafting the latest restrictions regulations. As a result it's currently illegal to go to school in a Tier 4 area.

  • Paid Members
Posted
18 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Quality work by the government who managed to miss out a line of legislation when drafting the latest restrictions regulations. As a result it's currently illegal to go to school in a Tier 4 area.

It fucking should be, it's Christmas.

  • Paid Members
Posted
The rules in Winchester:
 
24 December: You can go to pubs and restaurants but not people's houses.
 
25 December: You can go to somebody else's house.
 
26 December: You must stay at home.
  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, JNLister said:

Quality work by the government who managed to miss out a line of legislation when drafting the latest restrictions regulations. As a result it's currently illegal to go to school in a Tier 4 area.

OUTSTANDING. 

Have you got a link for that? I know some teachers who would love that. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

OUTSTANDING. 

Have you got a link for that? I know some teachers who would love that. 

(Short version: unlike most regulations which say what you can't, Tier 4 is like the original lockdown where it's illegal to leave your house/gather except for a specified reason. They forgot to include school among those reasons.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...