Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

I had an ex girlfriend (shocking, i know) call me alienhead

I had an ex girlfriend who called me "the bedroom SAS". I thought it was because I was the best of the best but it turned out I'd be in and out without her noticing. 

• Paid Members

My gran's had her letter to say she can go for the grist part of her vaccine on the 30th, and the booster on January 20th. Mrs Jazzy had a call from the doctor's last week to say ours will probably be ready in February. My gran is in group 2 (over 80s) and we're in the 4th group (highly vulnerable). My gran rang me today to tell me that she was sending a good package over with my birthday/Christmas presents tomorrow (my mum is bringing them), then rang back 20 minutes later because she'd remembered it was my birthday while she was checking the best before date on her yoghurt. She's in better spirits than she was last night. I'm going to give her a video call on WhatsApp at the weekend when she's visiting her neighbour and using the WiFi. 

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

even when i emerged at birth the nurse said i had a big head 

I'm sorry Ralphy but I cannot stop laughing at this, all I can picture is tour head popping out as it is now with glasses and headphones and half a tin of biscuits rammed into your mouth. 

Just now, Joe Blog said:

I'm sorry Ralphy but I cannot stop laughing at this, all I can picture is tour head popping out as it is now with glasses and headphones and half a tin of biscuits rammed into your mouth. 

If Pinocchio is the puppet who came to life, then Our Ralphy is the human Funko Pop. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Quality work by the government who managed to miss out a line of legislation when drafting the latest restrictions regulations. As a result it's currently illegal to go to school in a Tier 4 area.

It fucking should be, it's Christmas.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, JNLister said:

Quality work by the government who managed to miss out a line of legislation when drafting the latest restrictions regulations. As a result it's currently illegal to go to school in a Tier 4 area.

OUTSTANDING. 

Have you got a link for that? I know some teachers who would love that. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

OUTSTANDING. 

Have you got a link for that? I know some teachers who would love that. 

(Short version: unlike most regulations which say what you can't, Tier 4 is like the original lockdown where it's illegal to leave your house/gather except for a specified reason. They forgot to include school among those reasons.)