Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I liked the levels were in place and then they immediately put it between 3 and 4. I mean fuck sake, even the ranking levels are vague

Edited by Factotum
Posted
4 minutes ago, Factotum said:

I liked the levels were in place and then they immediately put it between 3 and 4. I mean fuck sake, even the ranking levels are vague

It's wins and losses matter all over again.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, Factotum said:

I liked the levels were in place and then they immediately put it between 3 and 4. I mean fuck sake, even the ranking levels are vague

They need some 0.5 mark points on the 1-5 scale, or a scale of 1-10 without decimal intervals. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

So, at some point between test 3 and playing golf, I’ll be allowed to go to the pub? And I should go hang out with my colleagues but not use transport to get there, but still definitely not allowed to see my family. Glad that’s been cleared up. 

CC5BFB81-B191-4E38-B1D3-27A2E09E8AC7.jpeg

Posted

You've got to admire a scale which is basically

 

1 - UK is virus-free

2 - ?

3 - ?

4 - ?

5 - Extinction level event

 

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Are you fully vegetarian? You're not really best placed to say if their food is any good if you are.

Nando's is... Ok. It's decent fast food, nothing more, but it doesn't pretend to be so that's fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...