Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Of course he's a cunt, but right now he's in the right, whatever his motive is. So yeah, he is holding him to account.

Whatever his motive is? It's for personal gain.

He'll flip to a different position next week.

He's got a long history of being a contrarian who switches sides/opinons/allegiance to make himself look good, so I don't care one bit about what comes out of his mouth.

But each to their own.

• Paid Members

I'm not denying his cuntdentials, but this is all stuff Keir Starmer should be doing during PMQs. Has he said anything about Hancock telling one of his MPs to watch their tone in the commons the other day yet? 

• Paid Members

Morgan is doing a remarkably good job, for whatever reason. Unfair on Starmer though. He's saying the right things, asking the right questions and is very authoritative at PMQs. He doesn't have a daily audience of millions though. It's not a realistic comparison.

• Paid Members

All you need to do to outfox the PM is be articulate, though. Plus it's not hard to ask the right questions. I just feel like they're getting an easier ride with Starmer than they did with Corbyn. 

• Paid Members

Let's be honest, nobody gives a fuck what Starmer has to say. People will judge on Newspapers, TV personalities, "celebrities" and social media before the leader of the opposition. And none of that even matters. This whole thing has been a shit show for weeks. And there are still millions of voters who think they're doing their best and their approval rating reflects it. Too many people either don't care or don't think. And those people, by and large, are not going to be affected by Keir Starmer until he's promising to fill their pockets.

• Paid Members

This is true. I guess we have to see what happens when this is all over. 

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

The interpreter for this will just be signing somebody licking a boot for 10 minutes, I assume.

I think once Johnson has his cheerleaders back in the chamber  braying like a fag has dropped the crumpet that’s was toasting betwixt his buttocks in the prefects study, it won’t matter a jot how “Forensic” you are. People are arseholes, I can’t see them remembering this shitshow a year from now or when voting starts.  

7 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Whilst this is true, Hague wasn't electable and his personality appealed to very few. With Starmer, I think he's got the appeal and if he can team this with a forthright and strong oposition, it would translate to votes.

Easy to do a Hague impression though. And fun too.

I can't do Starmers voice as well.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I think once Johnson has his cheerleaders back in the chamber  braying like a fag has dropped the crumpet that’s was toasting betwixt his buttocks in the prefects study, it won’t matter a jot how “Forensic” you are. People are arseholes, I can’t see them remembering this shitshow a year from now or when voting starts.  

The death toll will be spun into how many fewer people are claiming benefits and relying on state pensions.