Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Are you fully vegetarian? You're not really best placed to say if their food is any good if you are.

Nando's is... Ok. It's decent fast food, nothing more, but it doesn't pretend to be so that's fine.

They do some great vegetarian and vegan options including a nice Vegetarian Cataplana. The burgers are pretty good too. 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Members
Posted
12 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Are you fully vegetarian? You're not really best placed to say if their food is any good if you are.

Nando's is... Ok. It's decent fast food, nothing more, but it doesn't pretend to be so that's fine.

I try not to eat meat anymore, but I've had the chicken/burgers from there. I think it's awful. Just my opinion though. This country loves it.

Posted

 So government placed responsibility for the infection rate on the public taking sensible decisions. So if infections and deaths go up again it will be the public not the government that caused it.

 

We're fucked... 

  • Paid Members
Posted
54 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

It’s more the way people go crazy for Nando’s, like it’s the most amazing thing ever.

That said, I wouldn’t even call it decent - fast food or otherwise.

Agreed. It's just a more trendy, limited menu Harvester really. But it's the nearest place to eat at the cinema so I'll go occasionally as my daughter likes it. It's been a while though. It's better then a McDonalds, but yeah, it's definitely overrated.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

Took my grandma to nandos once, turn out my nan doe like it

(gag works in a black country accent!) 

Should I report it in that accent too?

Posted

In regards to your work place @Ralphy I guess it will be up to their own discretion, I strongly suspect that the government will begin to pull furlough funding from businesses and people that are able to go back to work. 

With wanting to see your mate. There does not seem to be any rules around seeing friends and family outside as long as you maintain social distancing. You are allowed to sit in a park with other people adhering to social distancing so I don't see why you could not arrange to sit 2 metres apart in a public space. That is likely bending the rules to suit though and others may have stronger feelings about it. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Granted I know it isn't the same exactly, but you tried using Zoom @Ralphy? We have been having virtual catch ups/drinks with friends this way and helped trying to keep some normality. Plus it's free for just the 1-1 sessions or 40 minute limits without

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

With wanting to see your mate. There does not seem to be any rules around seeing friends and family outside as long as you maintain social distancing. You are allowed to sit in a park with other people adhering to social distancing so I don't see why you could not arrange to sit 2 metres apart in a public space. That is likely bending the rules to suit though and others may have stronger feelings about it. 

Is it not a rule that you can only meet one other person?

Also to Ralphy i'll echo the video chat suggestion. Took a moment or two to get used to but am now "meeting" people 3-4 times a week and the more we've gotten used to it the more normal it gets (first few had a lot of talking stick esque "so how are you now" moments but now just feels fairly similar to chatting shit in person - I even had a moment the other day I was breifly thinking I probably shouldn't have hung out with my friend who was showing mild symptoms - my brain had pretty much just started seeing video chats as in person social interactions)

Edited by organizedkaos
  • Paid Members
Posted

What kind of a world are we living in where Piers Morgan is doing more to hold the government accountable for what's going on right now than the leader of the Labour Party? 

  • Members
Posted
Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

What kind of a world are we living in where Piers Morgan is doing more to hold the government accountable for what's going on right now than the leader of the Labour Party? 

One where the cunt will do anything to be popular. He's holding no one to account. He's a flip flopping prick and this fawning over him is rank.

Fuck him. He's a cunt out for personal gain.

Cunt.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...