Loki Posted May 9, 2020 Author Posted May 9, 2020 8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I now inexplicably have an image of a cow covered in beans pretending to be Pennywise and trying to lure Ralphy into the sewers with broken biscuits. Can someone knock this up on photoshop for me please? No. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 9, 2020 Posted May 9, 2020 (edited) 15 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I now inexplicably have an image of a cow covered in beans pretending to be Pennywise and trying to lure Ralphy into the sewers with broken biscuits. Can someone knock this up on photoshop for me please? “Come on Ralphy, we all moo down here” Edited May 9, 2020 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2020 Members Posted May 9, 2020 7 minutes ago, Loki said: No. Well not you. You're too busy with a life and everything. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2020 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: i cant afford photoshop, and i have no idea how to use paint, but i got bored, so here we go Paging Dr Freud Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted May 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2020 I decided to sit out in the only front garden bit that gets direct sunlight and do a bit of reading this afternoon. In about an hour I witnessed two couples arguing loudly with each other walking by, and 3 separate sets parents of dragging their teenage kids home, while kids have breakdowns and call parents every name under the sun. I won't be reading in the garden again so! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2020 Members Posted May 9, 2020 18 minutes ago, DCW said: I decided to sit out in the only front garden bit that gets direct sunlight and do a bit of reading this afternoon. In about an hour I witnessed two couples arguing loudly with each other walking by, and 3 separate sets parents of dragging their teenage kids home, while kids have breakdowns and call parents every name under the sun. I won't be reading in the garden again so! Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again? Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 9, 2020 Posted May 9, 2020 7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again? I thought the very same! Good old Arthur Matthews, how he came up with all that by himself I’ll never know! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2020 Members Posted May 9, 2020 10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I thought the very same! Good old Arthur Matthews, how he came up with all that by himself I’ll never know! I wouldn't know you big bollox. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2020 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: Wouldn't it be more humane to just round all the old people up at this point? That's what Eastbourne is for, surely? Quote
RedRooster Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 11 hours ago, johnnyboy said: Glad that's all clear. Wouldn't it be more humane to just round all the old people up at this point? It’s interesting that they’ve also chosen to change the colours from red and yellow, to green and yellow. I can only guess the logic behind it (and that guess is red = danger, green = no danger) but it’s heightening my fear that we’re heading towards a Trumpian free-for-all, and this is Johnson/Cummings testing the waters for the public response. Quote
The Maestro Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 I love the early 90s Norwich City vibe of it. Get Ian Culverhouse and Jeremy Goss on board and that should sort out this pesky virus in no time. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 10, 2020 Members Posted May 10, 2020 Bet FC United fans are claiming that poster as a victory against the Glazers. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 10, 2020 Members Posted May 10, 2020 13 minutes ago, Ralphy said: I will either sleep well knowing common sense has been used or not sleep at all, I think I already know which one it will be Good topic for a thread. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.