Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Perhaps you should suggest the old "Dildo gaffer taped to a clothes prop, through the letter box" routine? 

Mrs. Mountevans never complains & i simply tell the neighbours it's "Social Isolation Snooker" (the tuxedo always fools them ;))

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Beaten to the post. I found a group of chimps with typewriters who were very reasonable. But I will bare you in mind for the 21/22 edition

Must. Not. Post. Simpsons. Gif

In other news I hope Johnson sees how it feels for people to have to rely upon the NHS, and maybe this will be the impetus for him to start actually doing something about that isn't selling off related with it. I doubt it.

I wouldn't want for him to die, but I can't help but feel like he was asking for this when he went around hospitals shaking hands with the patients. 

1 minute ago, Steve Justice said:

If someone told me 6 months ago that if Boris Johnson gets elected as PM, but die as a result because of his own inane stupidity, I'd have got Harry Enfield's 'Tory Boy' tattooed on my scrotum whilst ticking the blue box at the voting station. 

You'd have fucked it up in some way I'm sure.

33 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Why not?

Had a bit of a brain fart there, of course he could stay on. Ignore.

Anyway his own stupidity and arrogance brought this on and on top of that endangered others including his girlfriend and unborn child.

Hopefully the idiots out there will finally take the virus seriously now.

They probably won't though.