Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

Next door had a bit of a "do" yesterday with around a dozen people that lasted from mid-afternoon until about 4am, the lass in the flat upstairs had her fella round for an almighty floor/ceiling shaking shag this afternoon, and now there's a fair bit of general crowd noise, loud reggae and the smell of a barbecue wafting over from somewhere out the back.

People really are stupid, aren't they? :(

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Don’t think it would be any worse. Johnson said he was in a hospital shaking hands with everyone a month or so ago. Fuck him. 

I think he’s a figurehead as opposed to a leader anyway. The public love him but he doesn’t do anything in the day to day running. 

but yeah hope he dies tbh

Ok let's try not to wish death on anyone here, thanks. 

21 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

the lass in the flat upstairs had her fella round for an almighty floor/ceiling shaking shag this afternoon

Perhaps you should suggest the old "Dildo gaffer taped to a clothes prop, through the letter box" routine? 

Mrs. Mountevans never complains & i simply tell the neighbours it's "Social Isolation Snooker" (the tuxedo always fools them ;))

2 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Perhaps you should suggest the old "Dildo gaffer taped to a clothes prop, through the letter box" routine? 

Mrs. Mountevans never complains & i simply tell the neighbours it's "Social Isolation Snooker" (the tuxedo always fools them ;))

Sorry, what?

19 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I’m not wishing death on anyone, as it would be a pointless wish seeing how we all die. I’m hoping he dies soon as I hate the cunt. Seeing how he’s now in intensive care, hope springs eternal. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That’s me and Johnson he’s wished that on in the last 6 months. Not sure which one of us deserved it more tbh

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m not wishing death on anyone, as it would be a pointless wish seeing how we all die. I’m hoping he dies soon as I hate the cunt. Seeing how he’s now in intensive care, hope springs eternal. 

Well it's pretty pathetic either way, so give it a rest.